[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came to conclusion that I don't know if I'll ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
I came to conclusion that I don't know if I'll ever have a gf. It's not because I'd be depreciating myself or blaming my social anxiety or the fact that I'm probably below average looking. It's that that I can't express my feelings to someone or make the first move when I really like someone. I never knew how to do that, maybe it's because I never seen my dad to say anything romantic to my mother therefore I think of it as something unnatural...but that's probably shit.

I met the best girl I could ever meet about four months ago. I can see that she really likes me, we are together everytime we can when we are at dorm during the week. Over the time I feel like I'm starting to fall in love with her, which I really didn't intend to do when I became friends with her. What makes everything even harder is that when she went out for the first time together, she told me that she had a relationship with a girl of two years. I didn't really give a fuck about it at that times, but it bugs me more and more everyday. We are both twenty and I don't know much about sexuality. I guess she could be bi, but when I try something or express my feelings towards her, she will probably crawl into a shell and will stop talking to me over the time.

I'm not getting much signals but she just texted while being drunk, nothing romantic, just a cute text, but I know that when I'm drunk I tend to text people I think about a lot and she's got basically the same personality as me...

I don't know, if I'll just let this pass I'm gonna miss the best girl I could ever be with. Seriously, I've never been with a person I understood more with in my life, it's like I finally found my true soulmate. It may sound like naive stupid shit, but I don't talk to much people for longer time because I just can't do it, I never had friends because of this but with her it's completely different.
>>
k.
>>
You're not asking for advice, so here's some encouragement: Go for it! Ask her out on a date, that should get you started.
>>
>>17220420
Stop assuming you know what someone else is thinking or how they are going to react. Pursue what you want instead of doing nothing because of a shitty defeatist attitude.
>>
She just texted me again. "It's really great that we share this world together," after my response she said that I'm awesome, that I'm the best.
I guess it's pretty obvious she's into me, no? I'm sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm really a social retard.
>>
>>17220420
>It's that that I can't express my feelings to someone or make the first move when I really like someone.
Practice! This sounds hard as hell but
Try practicing with this girl, but first you have to accept that it's never going anywhere with her. She has a partner, and sees you only as a friend. But try to open up to her if you can, practice telling people about your feelings. I don't mean your deepest most intimate thoughts, at least at first, just start with little things.

And yes it's probably because you grew up without experiencing much or any affection/ emotional intimacy, same here.

I understand your situation with this girl too, since right now i only have 1 friend, a nice girl that has a boyfriend. I'm farther along the path than you right now though, so i know that it's better this way: i'm not fit to be anyone's boyfriend, much less hers, so it's good someone else is filling that spot for her. Less pressure. Try to think the same about your friend.

>>17220510
>>17220579
>ask out a lesbian with a girlfriend of 2 years
come on guys, fucking up is educational, but gimme a break
>>
>>17220646
Actually i may have misinterpreted that: if she's single right now, then i agree with the other anons that you should start thinking about how you're going to ask her out.
>>
>>17220625
Sure why not.
>>
You're fucked mate.
>>
I'm similar to you. I am absolutely terrible at making the first move and have no idea on how to be romantic. Unless the girl is literally doing everything but pulling my pants down, I am so autistic that I still fail to do anything.

Really, the only way is to just go for it. I already missed the opportunity with 3 other girls because I failed to pick up on the signs, even though deep down I knew since after awhile they all drifted away.

Don't miss your chance OP. Don't miss it. Go for it. Just grit your goddamn teeth and do it. dont fuck up like i did
>>
File: 1465077626850.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465077626850.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
>>17222449
Yeah, this is actually the first time I really feel like I should do something because I don't want to miss this.

I was in a LDR before I met this girl. LDR ended in october because I sperged out like a retard but it wouldn't probably last. Anyway, it was my first "relationship", it was much easier for me, the girl told me after few months that she likes me and we build up this online love affair over the time, we met irl after like nine months since we started texting. Told her that I love her every day and shit and I wasn't able to tell it for real to this girl when we were sitting next to each other like an autistic retard. She made the first move - she sit on me, hugged me and we kissed for the rest of the night. If she didn't do anything I'd probably just sit there and talk bullshit all night.
Fuck me.
>>
>>17222484
Are you autistic for real?
>>
The sooner you do something, the better.
>>
Yeah.
>>
>>17220625
Well? Are you just braging about it?
>>
You're a guy, she's a girl. If you want anything to happen you make the first move.
>>
Is it possible that a girl feels in a romantic way towards you even though she isn't giving away any signals, like exagerated touching, sitting real close or such?
>>
If she's drunk go and ask her where she is cuz if she's drunk and if she's hot then there's a big chance that some douche is trying to bait her to his place to fuck ger.
If you really care for her you're gonna do anything to protect her from getting hurt.
Good luck OP.
You should kiss her when you see an opening...believe me it'll work.
>>
>>17223722
And today's tip of the master fedora goes to this young gentleman.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.