[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>move into apartment found online >roommate is a girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1208-2.jpg (985 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1208-2.jpg
985 KB, 1080x1920
>move into apartment found online
>roommate is a girl, similar in age
>seems chill
>first morning, go in to take shower
>bra on counter
>huh, must have been running late.
>set up room
>she comes in to check it out
>"I'm still waiting for the bed. I ordered a queen, but I'm not sure if it'll be too much space"
>"Well, it will be good for when you have a girl sleeping there with you."
>Today my cat was playing in her room.
>Hear her saying really loud
>"OH! Are you playing with my underwear?"
>Later hear her say from her room
>"What is this? Oh my god! Is that a condom? How long have I had it? Oh, no it's not expired. Maybe I'll use it"
>Get home from work tonight. Her door's ajar and the light is on.
>Ten minutes later she comes out and stands in front of my door.
>She's in a hoodie and panties
>boyshorts
>Says something about how she fell asleep when she had plans.
>Few hours later, comes out again.
>Pokes her head into my room, smiles
>She's in the middle of pulling off her hoodie
>Standing there in her bra and panties, she turns the ac on

Am I reading too much into this? Does my new roommate want to bang me?
>>
Wake up OP your coffee is getting cold...
>>
She's thirsty as fuck, but be careful of that. I personally would never have a roommate of the opposite sex. For all you know she might be trying to pull a 'room and board for sex' deal with you
>>
>>17219550
she most probably wants to bang u bro
test the waters out blad
>>
>>17219550
I do think you're reading into it a bit (the cat thing? Really?), but who knows. It does seem like she's trying to get your attention.
>>
It's probably nothing.
I wouldn't overthink it.
Apparently girls dislike that.

Now, if you were to wake up with her ontop of your erect penis, well then I'd say there may be some other intent than just room mates. Don't hold me to that though, you never know with women.
>>
Talk with her about it.
The only path that is faster is bending her over a counter and plowing her.
>>
>>17219550
Uh, yeah, it sounds like she wants to bang you. I suppose she could just be extremely relaxed about sex and nudity, but shit, in practice that'll probably boil down to the same thing.

Pretty cute story, though. Good luck.
>>
is this ur first time living with a girl? cause thats pretty standard except for the condom stuff (which sounds fake af desu)
>>
File: 1463483486560.jpg (130 KB, 631x353) Image search: [Google]
1463483486560.jpg
130 KB, 631x353
>>
>>17219550
Let things settle before you do anything, you don't want to fuck her and have to live with someone who hates you.
Give it a few weeks.
If you're into her, be straight up about it. No subtle hints or bullshit just talk to her about it, etc.
>>
>>17219550
Don't have sex with your roommate. If it turns awkward, you have to find a new place to live.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.