[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's just not into me. How can I change this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-20-39-16.png (465 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-20-39-16.png
465 KB, 720x1280
She's just not into me. How can I change this?
>>
You can't
>>
>>17217920
^This.

But trust me, as soon as you start a relationship with someone prettier than her, she'll change her mind. Happens every time!
>>
>>17217920
/thread

Unless you become a millionare and get a Ferrari
>>
>>17217909
Well, imagine a girl is into you, but you're not into her. Do you think any of her actions could magically make you attracted to her ?
It's pretty unlikely
>>
That's a hard one bud.

Become successful, show that you're happy and confident with yourself, become better in every way possible. Try to get her of your mind and focus on the things you love, maybe you'll get another shot sometime in the future, maybe you won't, maybe you'll meet someone else.
>>
File: tumblr_n9yndkp5Ue1t5kiw8o1_1280.jpg (240 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9yndkp5Ue1t5kiw8o1_1280.jpg
240 KB, 650x650
There are almost 8 billion people on earth now.

You'll find one that likes you.
>>
>>17217986
You just described how to change her opinion, though.
>>
>>17218826
not OP but i've met girls who initially made me say eww, but over the course of a year you start to see them in different light and suddenly think they're kinda cute

now of course these girls went from like a 4/10 to maybe a 7/10 in my book but still that's a huge improvement
>>
OP here. I suppose you guys are all saying essentially the same thing, and you're all right. I'm still going through a rough break up, and I'm guessing she can kind of sense that. I need to focus more on myself, then maybe she'll come to me, if not, oh well. I've been just feeling very lonely lately and she's been there more than anyone.
>>
You can't. Life is not a rom-com. Let her go.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.