[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I feel that most people are assholes in general? I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
Why do I feel that most people are assholes in general? I feel a rhetorical barrier with most people I meet and it really is uncomfortable trying to be myself around them in fear of being criticized like I am walking on eggshells and shit.

My mother brought in a family member to live with us and this exact relationship with them is very shitty thing I'm talking about and I can't become comfortable around them. My mother is trying to force us to be close relatives because she does not want the family to fall apart, but he literally does not give two shits about me.

I don't want to suck up to an asshole to impress my mother. I really don't get along with most relatives because they come off with the same vibe.

Is there any way to get over this without being that guy that hangs with a group of people just to say he has friends, but in reality is being made an ass of by the same group of people? I've been down that road years ago and don't want to visit it again.
>>
Most people are assholes in general. Get a job and move out of your moms place.
>>
If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

I hope this helped
>>
Grow up and learn to be alone faggot. Welcome to the real world.
>>
Maybe you are the problem, OP. Have you considered that?
>>
>>17217803
Not op, but what if you think half of all people are assholes and half are pretty cool?
>>
>>17217921
Acceptable
>>
>>17217917
I ain't starting any shit or confrontations.

And most of the time it is them finding flaws on me like there is a pedastil of perfection to abide by that I am oblivious to that they need to bring to my attention.

>>17217921
I don't know why, but this is how i see it. When I see people with some of my family members, they're all cool. But somehow I bring the asshole out of those same people just by being present.

My social skills are bad becaus of this. And when I point this out with people being an ass, they become silent and won't acknowledge me, probably to talk shit about me behind my back anyway.

I had a terrible date life and shitty relationship with coworkers because of this.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.