[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway I can make myself get over my hate for women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: 1426609752476.gif (1006 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1426609752476.gif
1006 KB, 550x550
Is there anyway I can make myself get over my hate for women?

>Beat constantly as a kid by my mother
>Father was an alcoholic and usually just watched
>Then my sister and her friend who were both 6 years older than me molested me when I was 7
>Then I ended up in a relationship from ages 18-21 with a girl who has borderline personality disorder, who manipulated me at every turn, and turned my best friend against me
>Then from 22-23 I was with a girl who was cheating on me the entire time, without finding out until recently where I dumped her, which was about 5 months ago

So I'm at the point now, where literally EVERY SINGLE bad thing that has happened in my life was caused by a girl. I've completely lost my ability to trust them, any of them. I've got like this mental block now, and I just don't see myself getting involved with a girl ever again.

Thankfully my mom and dad are dead, and my sister is a fucking useless junkie. With any luck, she won't be for much longer.

Is there any hope to turn around my anger towards women at this point? What would it take? Should I even bother, or should I hold onto it? I just don't fucking know.
>>
>>17217025
Stop blaming other people for your problems.
>>
File: tumblr_n59ek8o5pu1tbp458o3_500.jpg (82 KB, 430x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n59ek8o5pu1tbp458o3_500.jpg
82 KB, 430x750
Go see a femdom Disciplinarian for some intense spanking therapy that will leave you bawling like a very very sorry lil boy each session

You can ask someone you know put an ad on CL travel too see one etc
>>
>>17217031
But women, at least up until this point are the root of all my problems.

>>17217039
I'm going to pass.
>>
It sounds like nature is calling out to you. I think you should be cautious but don't be a footrug for anybody.

Sometimes I think about how men want to have sex and I get so repulsed by it and think about never wanting to be touched or loved every again and wanting to die alone. But you can't beat nature anon. Nature will push you into wanting company. When times are hard, we have to keep a positive mood. So protect yourself and use good judgement with a girl. Don't let yourself be treated badly.
>>
>>17217025
Why do you want to get over it? What is the purpose of a relationship?
>>
>>17217025

Grow up. I can tell you're not grown up cause you still watch anime. So yeah, grow up.
>>
>>17217043
I don't think nature is calling to me. I had the opportunity to date a girl just last week, and I literally ended up telling her to go away. Didn't even feel bad about it.

I'm just wondering whether or not it is healthy to hold onto this kind of anger. Or if its possible to even move past. I highly doubt I'll try to get into a relationship again.
>>
>>17217055
I don't watch anime. Its just a reaction image I saved. I use a firefox addon to bulk save images/gifs/webms from threads.

What a fucking ridiculous assumption to make about a person's maturity.
>>
>>17217057
It's not healthy to hold on to this kind of anger.
>>
Well why ? why do you want to turn your anger around ?
>>
>>17217042
There you go again. You can't change what people did to you but you can change how you react.
>>
>>17217073
Change how I react to being molested or beaten? Or cheated on every week for a year? Or having my best friend turned against me? Yeah, you're right. I'll just take those things in stride and pretend that it wasn't those women's fault they did that to me. They can't help themselves?
>>
You can hold onto it if you like. Women are fucking scumbags until their early thirties anyways when they calm down.
>>
>>17217084
Wah wah bad things happen to everyone. Go to therapy if you want to vent. If you want to be a man then grow up and face reality.
>>
>>17217025
Why don't you hate men too? Your father did nothing. He's just as bad.
>>
>>17217111
Face what reality? Your reality? Or that I can't trust women? You're being vague and not making much sense.

>>17217114
He didn't break my nose on several occasions, and make me wear sweaters to school to hide bruises, when I live in florida.
>>
>>17217122
You make this fiction where women as a whole are responsible for bad things that happened to you. A few were but instead of working through it and becoming a functional person you decided to blame all women and wallow in self pity.
>>
>>17217131
I am a functional person. I pay for my college, go to work 7 days a week, and have a 4.0 gpa while working on my bachelor's in health administration.

I'm not wallowing in self pity, at what point in this thread does it seem like that? All I asked is if I should try to work through my hatred of women, and you keep pulling these buzzwords out of thin air and making assumptions.

You're a very confusing individual. You aren't a girl are you?
>>
>>17217138
Why yes I am. We're all in on an elaborate plot to do you in.

I'm adding paranoid to the list.
>>
>>17217150
Now you're just trolling. Did my thread upset you or something?
>>
File: 1423698131184.jpg (51 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1423698131184.jpg
51 KB, 360x360
>>17217150
Holy triggered batman
>>
>>17217057
>I'm just wondering whether or not it is healthy to hold onto this kind of anger. Or if its possible to even move past. I highly doubt I'll try to get into a relationship again.
It's not. You know that, which is why you're asking for advice, or validation. But I'm guessing you want real advice, since you didn't go to /r9k/.

Be cautious, but know it's not healthy and you're going to start taking this out on women who probably don't want to do anything bad to you. You might want to get therapy, unless you're okay with being a woman hater, in case you didn't need advice. But I think your abuse is a very big point in your life, and you need to get therapy for it, same as women who go through this with men.

Or become Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>17217138
>>17217138
>All I asked is if I should try to work through my hatred of women
You've gotten that answer several times in this thread. You know the answer. You just don't want to do it. It's easier to blame every woman and stay angry and not mature.
>>
you're right to hate them. At most, learn how to pretend you don't hate them, and take a page out of their book and try manipulating them emotionally to get what you want out of them, then dropping them like a sack of potatoes. Nothing good could come from getting attached to one.
>>
>>17217172
So because I didn't accept that answer, I'm not mature? But yet, you reply anyways? Dear god this thread is fucking hilarious.

>>17217167
I've never actually been to therapy, either didn't have time, or parents weren't interested in letting me during high school. And I'm not a virgin, so scratch off becoming elliot rodger =(.

I actually don't know if I have time right now, but I guess I could look into it.
>>
>>17217174
And start the cycle over, I guess. The best way to get back at your mom, your sister, and your exes, is to abuse innocent girls until they become them and cause the same hurt to others. That's smart.
>>
>>17217181
>So because I didn't accept that answer, I'm not mature?
Either that or you're a troll. You only want 'advice' that confirms your biases or validates your outlook. A mature person seriously considers other points of view instead of dismissing them outright because they're not what they want to hear.
>>
I'm a girl OP. And while it sucks what happened to you, I don't think you should outright hate women. Although I can't say you should trust them either.

I've seen my "friends" time and time again just do absolutely horrible shit to guys. I don't hang out with a weird crowd, or anything like that. These are by all accounts just regular girls. Girls these days really think they can get away with whatever they want. Most American girls have severe disney princess complexes, and if you don't 100% meet expectations, they will try to ruin you out of spite.

Hate? No
Trust? Hell no
>>
>>17217195
Read the post you just replied to completely, and then reread yours.
>>
>>17217181
>So because I didn't accept that answer, I'm not mature? But yet, you reply anyways? Dear god this thread is fucking hilarious.
Do you want advice? Because you sound like you meant to go to /r9k/. It's not about accepting the answer, it's about acknowledging your situation and if you want to change. You seem like you want us to validate your hatred. I can't do that, I'd be no matter than SJWs who say it's okay to hate all men. Unless you wanted to be coddled and expect an echo chamber.
>>
>>17217198
Not that anon, but why don't you? They're being logical. What are you asking?
>>
>>17217197
this, the problem is american girls. They get bombarded with propaganda that absolves them of any personal responsibility and it warps them in to little sociopaths.
>Everything wrong with your life is because you're an oppressed victim of the patriarchy! Be a bad bitch and fight back!
>you're a special little princess and you deserve the world!
>Doing anything that you want to do is a victory for feminism!
>>
>is it healthy
You know the answer to this.
>should I do something about it
Do you want to? Because if you don't then nothing will get done anyway. You will alienate yourself from everyone except people who also hate women.

Billions of women did not ruin your life. A handful of them mistreated you. If that sample size is enough, then you are in for a very long and very miserable existence.

Work through your problems. Other people in this thread will no doubt claim that women couldn't understand or have it easier with these situations or whatever baseless statements they want to make, but the reality is, everyone experiences bad shit and has to either figure out how to live with it somehow or die trying. You turn your pain into anger against people not responsible to cope. Take hold of your own life and don't let the pain inflicted on you by others influence your entire being. Isn't that what they would want? Do you want to give people who hurt you what they want?
>>
>>17217031
Yeah being beaten up and molested was completely his fault, you dipshit
>>
>>17217025
Hi OP. I'm sorry you've been hurt.

I am a girl and I'd never hit or molest a child. That was sick and deplorable to me even at 13. I'm sickened by people who do, male or female. I was also abused sometimes by my mom as a kid. I'm in a long term relationship and I have never done anything that could be considered cheating. I've been completely loyal and wouldn't think to hurt him like that. Basically, we're not all scum. Some of us are like you, we have morals.

It's logical that you feel this way toward girls. It's like girls who are in the sex trafficking industry, all they see are guys who hurt and take advantage of them. They've only been exposed to bad men so they are often terrified or filled with hatred toward men. But not all men are bad, just like not all women are bad. It sucks that you're the one burdened with this hatred, when it's those women who hurt you. They've created another problem for you. But you can fight back. I really hope that you are able to work through it. I've heard that therapists can be useful, maybe you could see a male one that appears trustworthy.
>>
File: 1410864938828.jpg (13 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
1410864938828.jpg
13 KB, 300x289
>>17217122
>>17217084
>>17217061
>>17217057
>>17217042

Don't come here and ask what you should do to get over your hate for women and then act like a big fucking baby every time we suggest a solution to your problem.

If you're so dead set on hating all of womankind for what a couple women did to you then go ahead but don't get all pissy with us just because we are giving you advice that challenges your delusions.

Yeah, its fucked up what happened to you, we aren't arguing that point. Your options now are either making an attempt to change your outlook and taking meaningful steps forward in resolving some of your trust/intimacy issues or continue to be a resentful, bitter dickweed.

Take the advice or fuck off, dude. Your call.
>>
File: 1415137102665.jpg (254 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1415137102665.jpg
254 KB, 600x800
>>17217341
I'll do what I want, and you can't stop me. I noticed a while ago this board has a way of insulting you, and then gets angry when you don't take the "advice". The reason I argued in this first place, is because the person was a fucking mong, and sounded scarily feminist.

There have been a total of two helpful posts in this thread, which I am taking into consideration, the one I stated directly that I was.

What saddens me is that you took the time to weed through each and every one of my posts so far, to quote all of them, and then complain about it an hour after it already happened. You're truly pathetic.

>>17217338
Thanks, it helps to hear that a bit.
>>
>>17217197

This answer is correct. It's not just American woman. I'm from Scotland and it's the same shit here. But this answer is correct. You shouldn't hate women. But you can distrust them. It's going to take a women of great character to convince me otherwise. I'll be friendly towards females in my life. But I'm not interested in seeking out their company. Sometimes you'll get lonely, but it's better than dealing with the shit that most females will give you.
>>
>>17217351
>sounded scarily feminist
Only on 4chan is being a feminist a bad thing, maybe if OP took some time away from the women hating cunts that infest this website he'd have a more healthy attitude towards women.

>>17217341
This guy is right, OP has no excuse to hate ALL women just because a few mistreated him, and the fact OP is asking for advice here of all places proves he is just reinforcing his echo chamber.
>>
>>17217031
I hate people like you
>>
>>17217368
Nah, I hate them in real life too. I don't know any reasonably adjusted person who doesn't. Sounds like you're living in an echo chamber of your own.
>>
>>17217368
>>17217368
>Only on 4chan is being a feminist a bad thing

No, it's a bad thing in real life as well. If you think females are not socially (actually, they're above men socially) politically and legally the same as men, you have a victim complex, where you believe all your issues stem from being born female.
>>
File: 1418840427034.png (206 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1418840427034.png
206 KB, 500x250
OP I have to applaud you, whether or not this was b8, you really triggered some dumb fucks, and all you had to do was argue with a feminist, who was just blatantly wrong. Which in turn brought out some more assrekt feminists.

I have no idea what actually triggered them in the first place. Do they just like to talk shit and harass guys who were molested as children, or what? 90% of this thread hardly qualifies as advice, and most of the replies to OP are in the vain of "suck it up you fucking pussy", where as people show more sympathy to an OP in a virgin thread.

Quality shit.
>>
>>17217382
>and most of the replies to OP are in the vain of "suck it up you fucking pussy"

There are some spergs who post here who legitimately think this is real advice
>>
>>17217382
>where as people show more sympathy to an OP in a virgin thread.

Holy shit, glad I'm not the only one that noticed this. Its like there is some feminist agenda on this board, and it is strange.

>guis why am i a virgin? pls halp

don't give up hope!!1 you'll find a girl one day!!

>I was molested and beaten as a kid, and toyed with by women all my life

lmao, what the fuck is wrong with you? grow up and live in reality pussy

I will never fucking understand this backwards ass board.
>>
>>17217197
fuck women they expect us to treat them like the last vagina on earth. I have no idea where this fucking entitlement comes from and why women insist to disrespect good men.
>>
>>17217025
seconding what someone else said, if you're blaming your mother for the abuse you should also blame your father just as much as he did nothing to intervene, which is just as bad because it means he was okay with it.

Your sister most likely learned from example, and if she grew up in that environment, it's no surprise. It's not an excuse, but not every woman in the world is raised that way as it's definitely not the norm.

It sounds like you need to learn to cope with your actual trauma before anything. Even if you know deep down realistically that all women aren't the same, it's hard to let go of that hurt and anger to actually heal.

You're going to have to get to a point where you can understand why they did what they did and not exactly forgive them, but become okay with the fact and the things that happened to you (come to terms) because you know you can over come it.

That is the only way you're going to be able to move on, OP.
>>
>>17217025
also, people attract similar people. If you're attracted crazy women you're most likely not that different and need to take responsibility for your actions.

Nobody is forcing you to date them, especially if you can see the warning signs (bipolar is a huge sign)
>>
>>17217025
This is somewhat similar to my experiences, with the manipulative and cheating girls at those ages, with an abusive mother (except she was far more abusive after my alcoholic dad died when I was 15). Wasn't really molested as a kid, just fucked up psychologically by my mom and GFs.

Anyway, I'm 22, and I know a few women who aren't evil pieces of shit, so I try to be objective about them.

Fix yourself, don't go after the abusive girls (even if there's that intense draw to them. I know they seem fun and relatable)
>>
>>17217338
>I was also abused sometimes by my mom as a kid

Statistics actually show that women are the most abusive when it comes to children but for some reason they win custody of the children most of the time.

>women in charge of baby sitting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLidfDb0F1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8RzT0NiruQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6GfrlsH8zc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHSmbIRbKoA
>>
>>17217478
Women are the most abusive because they're more likely to be taking care of the children. Fathers are more likely to leave or not request custody.

It's because they're around them more. If fathers had equal custody, and spent equal time in childcare, the abuse would be more equal.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.