[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F...22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
i feel so confuse... heres why... my ex and i still talk. What confuses me is that he still calls me babe and says i love you. He gets extremly jealous if a guy flirth with me. what i dont get is why he dosent come back to me to work things out... i asked him if we are going back together and he says" i honestly dont know" so what should i do? wait or just leave?
>>
>>17216517
From a guys point of view. He may still have feelings for you. But unsure if you feel the same. Would recommend maybe just talking to him? And see if he wants to try to make it work between you two or if you two should just move on.
>>
make a move and tell him :

- Do you want to come back with me?
>>
How did you broke up?
>>
>>17216565
he says he needs time... its been two weeks is that enough?
>>
>>17216575
i did ask him and he says he needs time but its been two weeks already.
>>
>>17216588
You could write him and tell him that you can't wait forever? Or maybe five him a few extra days? Also does he have exams or something else that could be stressing him?
>>
>>17216605
work, his car payment and he lives with his grandparents. He wants to have his house and owe his things but he wants them now. i just found out he might go to the army :'( he says if he goes that he will have money and his house :( i think he is so stressed he is not thinking clearly and rushing things...
>>
Maybe just sit down with him and talk about things? Like what's going through his head etc.
>>
>>17216626
i have tried but he doesnt know how to express himself... he even gets frustrated because he dosent know how to say whats on him mind :(
>>
>>17216643
Maybe try and formulate it as yes and no questions to make it easier on him?
>>
But like if this is something you want to talk about at a later point in time/follow up add me on Kik jamesh1987a (burner account got obvious reasons) and I'll try and give you some advice.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.