[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I am about ready to spill the beans on the fact my ex has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8
File: 1459213237989.jpg (235 KB, 576x641) Image search: [Google]
1459213237989.jpg
235 KB, 576x641
so I am about ready to spill the beans on the fact my ex has a new boyfriend shes been dating for 6 months and she has been fucking me the entire time

i mentioned him finding out to her last night and she said "i dont want him to come hurt me" and "hes gonna come after you too"

should I be worried? i mean, this guy is pretty small and id only be worried about him using weapons or actually hurting my ex in that case id definitely have to fight him at that point

wat do
>>
what's your reason for telling the ex?
>>
File: 1464976673415.gif (1024 KB, 218x228) Image search: [Google]
1464976673415.gif
1024 KB, 218x228
>>17216269
You're a piece of shit. Stop fucking your ex, she is the one cucking you both.
>>
I went to her graduation a couple weeks ago and gave her a hug in front of him and she said he got mad at her for that. when i was invited there by her way before this fag showed up.
>>
>>17216272
not telling the ex telling the new boyfriend that his girl doesnt love him and he thinks shes being exclusive with him.

>>17216274
not the answer im looking for. no beta orbiters replies please.
>>
Why would you tell him? Are you feeling guilty? Are you hoping he'll break up with her? Something else?
>>
File: 1315105001887.jpg (83 KB, 498x363) Image search: [Google]
1315105001887.jpg
83 KB, 498x363
>>17216278

Are you fucking serious right now? You're literally banging her and acting all indignant about him being jealous? Kill yourself you fucking scum of the earth
>>
I read her text and he said to her "if hes still talking to you hes getting ready to die" and all he talks about is tripping on shrooms and she told him she doesnt wanna talk while hes doing drugs. he said are we together and she said "not sure I want to be"
he was blowing up her phone asking where she was while she was bent over taking my dick lel
>>
>>17216278

You again anon?
You said something like this last time
>I don't fight but I think I can fight him, best health in my entire life hurrdurr
>>
>>17216295

Oh its you again. As I mentioned earlier, all three of you are absolutely shitty human beings that deserve whatever bad things happen to you.
>>
>>17216286
yes because me and her dated way longer than they have, what we had was more than they both have. and ive fucked her more times than anybody else has so hes permanently my sloppy seconds.. fuck you white knight
>>
>>17216305

Wow, so cool. You must be at LEAST 16.
>>
>>17216299
yes that is true but ive never fought anyone before, much like most of 4chan. im not sure how I would react to be honest. ive been in some shoving matches and i always got really shaky some reason. but i used to be really fat and weak. but from what i can tell from meeting him i am bigger in every aspect. so who knows.
>>
>>17216308
about to turn 20, my ex is about to be 19. and the bf just turned 17
>>
>>17216284
sorry that's what i meant. but still.... why
>>
>>17216317

because he's a major beta. Hes continuing to fuck her because he hopes to get back in a relationship with her after she dumped him. She wants the bf to know so they break up and he thinks he's anything more than casual sex to her.

He's being cucked and pretending he's some alpha
>>
are you the same faggot from a few days ago who was obsessed about the thought of his ex's bf tasting his cum? why don't you just stop beating around the bush and just fuck men like you clearly want to?
>>
>>17216320
just the simple fact that my penis remains inside someone who has a boyfriend means im more alpha than 90% of 4chan. not thats something to be proud of but you get my point. I would like a relationship with her but things will never be like they used to. i think the casual sex and being fwb is the only option I have now.
>>
>>17216329

You're so clearly jealous and hoping to get your ex back when she finds you intellectually and emotionally undesirable, all you do is try to pump yourself up as an alpha when in reality she's simply using you while maintaining a relationship with someone else. It's pathetic 2bh
>>
Threads like these make me appreciate my girlfriend doesn't cuck me so hard she makes me think being her side boy to a kid 3 years my junior is anything but beta.

Enjoy spending all your lonely nights thinking about your ex's boyfriend, a tiny child that she still chose over you.
>lol she still fucks me
A lot of whores do that. Engaging in it is not a plus for you, it's a knock against you.
>>
>>17216329
Ooga booga. Me caveman. Me strongest in tribe.
>>
Congratulations dude. You're the one getting sex, yet somehow still managed to make yourself the whiny bitch-boy of your little drama. That's some next-level cringe-within-cringe.
>>
>>17216393
im the strongest in the tribe of neets but the bottom of the chad totum pole.

>>17216373
ive told her multiple times that im not threatened by him or worried actually. i know i am a better person than him and thats enough to keep me satisfied.

>>17216415
ive gotten more sex from her than the boyfriend has lately. and i dont see how im being a whiny bitch boy when i only come here to whine and bitch. i keep all this shit inside when im with her.
>>
File: 1314766938836.png (84 KB, 291x294) Image search: [Google]
1314766938836.png
84 KB, 291x294
>>17216437

> i know i am a better person than him and thats enough to keep me satisfied
>>
you're retarded

/thread
>>
>>17216437
>ive told her multiple times that im not threatened by him or worried actually. i know i am a better person than him and thats enough to keep me satisfied.
and yet you spend all your free time thinking about him and posting about him on 4chan. even saying aloud "im a better person than..." is the most pathetically insecure thing anyone could ever say. you aren't trying to convince your whore ex, or us, you're trying to convince yourself. that's why you keep coming back here.

>and i dont see how im being a whiny bitch boy when i [...] whine and bitch
lol
>>
>>17216446
i mean
>i graduated two years ago
>he said he is probably gonna drop out
>he doesnt have a job/license or a car
>got a job at the same place i worked at two years ago
>lived in this town his whole life
>fixated on getting high and trying bunch of drugs
my ex is kinda similar as far as living in this shitty town forever but they are different people. me and her were more alike.
she is a dumb slut for choosing him over me but i think she will realize the grass isnt always greener.
I sleep well at night knowing he will never fuck her as many times i have. and he will never make her cum as many times i have. so it could be worse.
>>
>>17216269
SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS SHIT. THIS IS LITERALLY THE THIRD THREAD YOU'VE MADE TODAY AND YOU JUST KEEP IGNORING THE ADVICE!

Get over your ex, ignore the guy. Get over your crippling insecurities and grow a brain while you're at it.
>>
>>17216467
with the way i act towards her she thinks exactly that i am not worried or bothered by his presence but she tells me he always talks about me and really doesnt like me when this first all happened i was an emotional beta orbiter. but Im over our relationshit and just want to crush this guy as much as possible.
>>
>>17216477
im not ignoring the advice i just like to hear everyones thoughts about this situation. and everytime i have posted a thread there has been a substantial amount of new information about him and her.
>>
>>17216310
I grew up in a shitty 3rd world country and did my share of fighting growing up. Fighting isn't about how big you are most of the time, you'll probably get your ass handed to you. You get shaky because you're a little girl inside. I'm sure you don't have it in you to beat someone up.

Last fight I was in I got 3 ribs broken and a few bruises, but the guy i fought got a fucked up face.
>>
>>17216480
no you're not you are a fucking crybaby and the ex you still love and want is fucking both of you. Hell she may even have other dick she's banging neither of you know about
>>
>>17216489
i know size isnt everything obviously. but i have really never had enough anger at someone to even justify fighting until this all came along

call me a fucking moron for saiyng this but my arms are a lot bigger than his (biceps and forearms at least) does that affect anything? i cuold like just run up on him and punch him in the face and probably knock him down easily.
>>
>>17216480

You're an ugly little pussy and the only reason you keep holding on to that ex is because you're not able to find a new girl. Let's be real here.

Aside from that - Nobody gives a shit. If you're happy with fucking a girl that's also fucking a boyfriend (and potentially other people you don't know about) then go ahead and do so.
>>
>>17216471
You're waaaay to insecure buddy. I know the girl probably messed with your head but get out and now. She's not worth it. I realize you're not going to listen to us because you're here more or less to convince yourself of what YOU want to believe more than anything.

>she is a dumb slut for choosing him over me but i think she will realize the grass isnt always greener.

No, she won't. It'll happen again. She left you because you weren't good enough in her eyes. That won't change.

>I sleep well at night knowing he will never fuck her as many times i have. and he will never make her cum as many times i have. so it could be worse.

Most insecure circular thinking I've ever seen. You want to know something? It doesn't matter who fucked her more, he may be a high school drop out loser druggie but guess what? That still got your bitch wet and he fucked her ok? Sleep well at night knowing you're literally on the same level as him, dumb shit.

Also, the entire "spilling the beans" thing you have going is passive aggressiveness, pure and simple. Get.Over.It.
>>
>>17216512
I've seen little Mexican dudes beat the shit out of Americans twice their size. No joke. Hell, there's probably youtube videos of that shit online.
>>
>>17216515
dont think like this irl. but since she made me and him into some sort of competition i kinda think of everything like that now.

lel shes easy to get wet and not that i care because according to her his dick is really skinny so hell never ever fuck her before i have. and that isnt changing soon.
>>17216514
that is true. i am basically a neet except ive started getting in shape/eating right/dont sit on computer all day but i dont have any women interaction until i start my job next week and i start college again in the fall so im sure i could meet some sluts there but for now yes this is my only option for keeping my dick wet
>>
this guy has to accept that hes the #13 guy she has fucked and i am #10 but i dont think he knows her sexual history

ive only fucked 4 girls in my life.
>>
>>17216528
>>17216534
>I'm alpha and forever better than her current bf because I'm #10 and he's #13

Keep telling yourself that buddy, here I was thinking you might only be borderline delusional.

lol what a cuck
>>
>>17216269
OP, pretty much all of us disagree with fucking your ex. Don't bother trying to defend your actions.

Can't give any advice except - don't get into this situation again - unless they officially broke up, don't fuck her. If you keep doing this, you have no sympathy from me - the way the world works - what goes around, comes around.
>>
>>17216551

Chances are she's been fucking others while dating OP as well.
>>
File: 1462867878366.jpg (60 KB, 245x282) Image search: [Google]
1462867878366.jpg
60 KB, 245x282
>>17216284
>not the answer im looking for. no beta orbiters replies please.

You're here trying to find someone to tell you that it's ok to have sex with your ex while she is in a relationship with someone else ? Are you doing it to boost your "manliness"? In the eyes of everyone else you're scum, and the worse part is that you don't recognize the fact that the whore you have as ex is cucking you both.

>“There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn’t want to see. There is no worse deaf man than the one who doesn’t want to hear. And there is no worse madman than the one who doesn’t want to understand.”

An hero you fag.
>>
>>17216608
Not only that he keeps making these threads, I myself have seen him make at least 3 exact same threads today. He's trying to convince himself he's manly.
>>
File: manlyman.png (337 KB, 621x619) Image search: [Google]
manlyman.png
337 KB, 621x619
>OP in his mind
>>
>>17216614
ive only made three threads so far today. and im not making anymore.
>>
>>17216652
"only"
>>
File: 1387526995446.jpg (32 KB, 590x318) Image search: [Google]
1387526995446.jpg
32 KB, 590x318
>>17216269

>should I be worried?

You should be more worried about how stupid you are.

>>17216284

>not the answer im looking for. no beta orbiters replies please.

We're not here to give you only the answers you want to hear. If you don't want the truth then go somewhere else.

>>17216284

>not telling the ex telling the new boyfriend that his girl doesnt love him

So you're willing to get in a fight, possibly be charged with assault/battery of some kind and let your ex get beat up by some guy just so you can have the satisfaction of saying "na na na na boo boo she doesn't love you?"

You're a fucking child. Grow up, dude.
>>
>>17216631
>>17216608
>>17216715
OP here. i just met her. this happened
>buying weed
>gives me the weed
>we kiss
>makeout

tldr she sucked my dick in the car and i beat off into her mouth. shes now going to see the bf lel and i might see him tomorrow so if he wants to start shit ill let him hear the truth. i dont care if she doesnt love me. she always tells me she does but she only wants to date him but in her messages i saw she said "i miss you"
and he called her baby like a beta fuck fuck this whore and fuck the fag.
>>
>>17217383

kek, I hope you're just a troll at this point, I cant stop laughing at your posts
>>
>>17217392
lol this really true. all my posts probably sound like bait at this point.
>>
how can you fuck pussy that's being fucked by some other dude

how do you do it

the thirst on some of you motherfuckers is really crazy to fathom
>>
>>17217383
>sts probably sound like bait at this point.
>implying that anyone in this thread cares about what you have to say anymore, given that you are clearly seeking attention/approval, and not advice.
>>
>>17218394
This.
>>
>>17218394
I fucked it first and the most times so he's fucking my sloppy seconds
>>
>>17219586
Nah m8, she's still banging him. You're essentially Carl the cuck just as bad as he is
>>
>>17216315
>and the bf just turned 17
>love triangle with a fucking 17 year old
>>
>kid is 17
>hs drop out
>druggie
>has ur bitch
senpai look
ur overcompensating as u obviously care about this girl still
the fact that she's still with him and fuck u on the side means that there's something wrong with you lol
if she picks that cuck over u that is
>>
>>17216269
They're going to kill you jerry
>>
File: 1464203983100.png (707 KB, 663x699) Image search: [Google]
1464203983100.png
707 KB, 663x699
The anger from beta virgins and landwhale cuckqueens is too real.
OP youre doin gods work my man.
I say keep on fuckin her, be the bad guy here. She cant resist that. She loves knowing what she's doing is wrong. Take pictures and videos of you two together, especially of her sucking your dick.
Anyone else saying your the one getting cucked fails to understand youre geting all the play and none of the restrictions. Play on breh play on
>>
>>17219724
Found the robot cuck
>>
>>17216329
this guy >>17216341
figured it out.

The girl likes to fuck you, and likes the validation of having the beta get his panties in a twist about you fucking "his" girlfriend.
All the while, she's reaping benefits from both ends and will leave both of you idiots holding the baggage when she meets a real alpha (to use the terms that you think you understand).

Ironically, no alpha will want a stupid cumdumpster like that - and we can smell them a mile away
>>
>>17219746
>muh pure virgin waifu
>>
>>17219781
Kek, not at all. I just don't share a girl and pretend it's alpha, especially when they're emotionally attached. You'd know that if you weren't a Carl yourself
>>
>>17219760
>we
:^)
>>
>>17219788
>she must be mine, all mine, no sharing because once she gets the taste of another guy she will leave me for good!
>>
>>17219809
woops my inner chad slipped through
>>
>>17219814
Oh, so you are a cuck. Alright then
>>
at this point I resent her for leaving me for someone let alone 3 years younger so I am not emotionally attached. maybe attached to the pussy but it always comes back to me at some point
>>
>>17219822
By this absolute logic, the nigger that fucks your wife is a cuck too.
Ayo white boi i be gettin all yo white gurls too. Dey luv mah big nigga dik
>>
>>17219816
Manlets cant be chads
It is written
>>
>>17219870
not true at all. i am prince of manlets and am very chad. dyel bro? dye get laid bro? didn't think so. pussy! come at me
>>
I feel you mang, I banged my ex once for a year after she started dating this new guy and when he found out and tried to confront us I choked out his scrawny nerd neck with my 30-inch dick. Ignore these cucks.
>>
>>17219916
kek
>>
>>17219883
What? Sorry, i cant hear you from up here.
>>
>>17219883
Is that you Vegeta?
>>
>>17219961
>>17219999
Can't hear you cucks from all the bitches sucking on my footlong 7" girth worm
>>
>>17219999
Idk bro i see him flailing wildy but i cant hear anything. He seems angry tho. Do you think he misses his mommy? Should we try to put him back outside?
>>
>>17220008
You said prince of manlets. Vegeta is prince of saiyans and also kind of a manlet. Was just making a reference to that. No need to get defensive.
>>
>>17220017
I'm just going along with the banter m80
>>
>>17220017
Manlets are always angry
>>
>>17220029
NO WE'RE NOT
>>
Wow, OP really is a cuck
>>
fucking dumb. so you broke up, still fucking, and she's dating someone else. you realize how fucking stupid that all is right? some bait bullshit I'm sure. you deserve a swift kick to the nuts and a mad hook to the jaw as you go down though.
>>
>>17220109
nope this is real life for me. why do I deserve violence?
>>
>>17220263
He's insinuating that you're a cuck
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.