[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help!! 4chan I need some help and advice. I was really horny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 16528961.jpg (3 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
16528961.jpg
3 KB, 251x201
Help!!
4chan I need some help and advice.

I was really horny and decided to masturbate with an egg. It popped inside me. I tried to fish everything out. It was a slightly bloody yolky mess. I still have eggshell particles inside my pussy and I don't know what to do. If my husband wants sex I have to decline. He'll get scraped up and I'll have some explaining to do.
I don't want anyone to know. I need help to get the rest of this mess out of me.

I'm not joking. Thanks ADV
>>
>>17216162
You might give birth to chickens. Happened to a friend of mine.
>>
just wash your cunt out

is that really that difficult?

just get up in there with your fingers

also if your gonna masturbate with an egg hardboil it next time ya dingus
>>
Can you take a shower?
>>
>>17216162
It was good at least?
Did the egg gave you pleasure?
>>
>>17216174
I took a shower and reached up inside me. But I feel like I keep getting little shells out of me. I have stubby fingers
-OP
>>
>>17216230
Has anyone used a speculum before? Would that be of any use?
>>
bumping for more advice
>>
maybe go to the emergency room
>>
>>17216301
Yea :/. I'll wait the weekend. My doctors gonna laugh so hard at me
>>
Did you read Story of the Eye?
>>
An egg?
You know you can plastic eggs that vibrate right?
>>
>>17216453

Or boil and peel it.
>>
>>17216469
You could still get an infection and a boiled egg is still squishy, doesn't vibrate either.
>>
>>17216162
ask your husbando to help youfish them pieces out
>>
>>17216504
I can't ask him :/ t's so.. embarrassing.

I got all the yolk out but there are little bits of shell inside.

I'm an idiot. It was super hot until the burst. urg
>>
but i think I have a plan. I ordered a speculum online that will be here friday. I don't think shell will cause an infection. when I get it I'll pick out what see.
>>
>>17216571
It can cause an infection, get a dildo also your husband should know about it what if he thibks you cheated cuz of a busted vagina
>>
>>17216162
>>17216162
maybe try sitting in a plate of milk. it should make your muscles relax so everything can slip out naturally.
>>
>>17216584

Raw bull testicles can be useful also.
>>
File: Wut.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>I was really horny and decided to masturbate with an egg.
>With an egg
>An egg
>>
don't worry anon, vaginas are made to push things out of themselves. I'm no gynecologist, but I'm pretty sure it'll flush itself out within the day, though I suppose it's possible a shell could scrape you a bit (mucus membranes heal fast though so I don't think it'll be that big of a deal). Don't fuck with a speculum, that's where you could cause trouble imo. And, uh, in the future, boil the egg first.
>>
>>17216578
Just say im on my period

>>17216615
I have a high sex drive and sometimes it causes me to go a bit overboard.

>>17216633
Thanks anon. Yea I think It'll just take some time but the sooner the better :/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.