[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up bad you guys I fucked up real, real, real bad I"m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: SEA54210.jpg (31 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
SEA54210.jpg
31 KB, 288x216
I fucked up bad you guys

I fucked up real, real, real bad

I"m an ambien addict. I used to do the fuck out of some doctor shopping - three 60-pill 10mg scrips a month. I decided I was going to stop. Unfuck myself, that's it. Done.

I tried to get a prescription filled today, after having run out properly, and they saw that I had gotten 20 ambien filled on the 19 of last month (from an urgent care), and the doctor told the pharmacist to tear up the prescription, and now I'm waiting for him to call me and I'm crying and scared out o fmy mind.

What do I do
>>
Where do you live?

Agree to go to rehab if it comes up, you probably won't be in that much trouble bro. You sound like you need help; the government CAN be your friend and give it to you.
>>
>>17215428
I always think I'm acting too much like a pill seeker when I ask for something stronger.

But, then I see people like you, and remind myself I'm actually in pain, and hope the doctor doesn't think I'm one of you fucks.

I probably look like it at this point, but I just never had a doctor before and didn't realize you need to have "one" doctor and not just go to the urgent care places whenever something is wrong.
>>
>>17215451
Pennsylvania.

I'm already seeing an addiction therapist. That's why it's fucking me up so bad. I finally get caught when I'm trying to get better.
>>
Well you should decided which sounds worse not having your pills, or sucking dick to get them from now on. I doubt your in legal trouble, doctor patient confidentiality and it being more trouble then its worth, but he will likely suggest rehab. Which is a good idea, those pills will fuck you over.
>>
>>17215474
Oh but your on the addict list now, so good luck if your looking to get your fix legally.
>>
Part of getting better is admitting your mistakes.

Own up to them, take the penalties as they come, and continue to get better
>>
>>17215484
>>17215479
>>17215474
Because of a brain problem I'm psychically incapable of sleeping without sedatives. That's been the case since before I was on ambien.
>>
>>17215490
Doesn't affect what I said here
>>17215484

Own up to your mistakes
>>
>>17215428
Go to rehab while you still have hope
>>
>>17215453
Same here man, chronic pain is no joke and addicts make all of us (who are actually suffering) look like pill seekers.
Fuck OP, people like you the reason why I have to waste $30 a month to get a "check up" and evaluated like a criminal to get help with my pain. Doctors treat us like shit, moderate our meds along with the government and get laws inacted to limit us and pharmacies, accuse us, and overall make us go through the fucking ringer just to get treated as we should be- a patient in severe pain.
I wish OP would go to jail like he/she deserves, more than likely the'll just be labeled as a pill popping junkie and get off scott free.
>>
>>17215507
B-BUT ANON, OP HAS A MENTAL ILLNESS, ADDICTION IS A MENTAL ILLNESS.

WE SHOULDN'T PUNISH HIM, WE NEED TO BABY HIM AND PUT HIM IN REHAB, AND GET HIM ON MATHADONE
Get some fucking will power, OP. Seriously, all it takes is you saying to yourself "I'm done" and then actually being done.

"Only you can prevent forest fires", unless you're an arsonist, then we just have to pity you and give you a mental reason we can't prove to say you're innocent.
>>
>>17215522
Dude I agree that he needs to own up to his mistakes and get help instead of being selfish, but you sound pretty stupid.
Addiction is a mental illness.
>>
>>17215522
>Seriously, all it takes is you saying to yourself "I'm done" and then actually being done.

t. pussy who'd be sucking dick for h after half an hour of the shakes
>>
>>17215522
>be addicted to benzos
>suddenly stop
>die because that's what happens when you abruptly stop
>le cold turkeh willpowuh:3
>>
>>17215557
he probably doesn't believe in withdraws
>>
>>17215548
>>17215557

t. faggots who lean on the mental illness crutch for addiction as opposed to being in control of their own actions.

If you can cook that shit in a spoon and inject it in your body, you can just as easily not do that shit, fuck off with your "WAH MY POOR LIFE CHOICES MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH HARDER"

Drugs are good, everyone has a drug they like and would love to be on for the rest of their life, and if they say otherwise, they simply haven't tried that drug.

Letting yourself become addicted to the point it ruins your life is your own damn fault.
>>
>>17215565
You withdraw from caffeine, you take a headache pill, maybe a baby dose of caffeine while you ween and then you're good.

You stupid fucks get a case of bad comedowns and think "oh I better binge and have 3 needles in different veins"
>>
>>17215522
THANK YOU.
Drug and alcohol addiction are not mental illnesses; schizophrenia, bipolar, depression etc are.
>>17215548
Spend time around someone with a legitimate mental illness or someone in actual chronic pain and tell me you have some sympathy left for those who CHOOSE to fuck up their life and use it as an excuse.
Don't apologise and make excuses for people who make a daily decision to be an addict when there are others who's pain and suffering is lessened because of pathetic losers who try to act like they didn't stuff 20 pills in their mouth for anything other than selfishness and wanting to get high.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.