[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Im trying to live a more fulfilling and exiting life. My main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: sign tree.jpg (229 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
sign tree.jpg
229 KB, 1000x700
So Im trying to live a more fulfilling and exiting life. My main goals as of now are to make make more friends, sleep with/ date more women(their are a few I can peruse but tend to want what I cant have), and become part of a social group. My dilemma is I that I dont know which mindset to have when doing this. Do I act sincere and caring about other peoples experiences, emotions, and problems whilst sharing mine with them? Or do I take the sociopath route and not give a fuck attitude and live my life with selfish tendencies only looking out for myself? You would think that being sincere is the obvious choice but arent humans attracted to selfish not give a fuck people? Is their a happy medium? My mindset seems to change weekly, and I need advice on which one to stick to. Thanks
>>
>don't be gross (fat, smelly etc)
>don't talk about anime
>>
I dunno, man, if you are attracted to sociopath route, you may stick to it.
Though I advice you be true to a number of friends. It's important to have good friends.
I tried faking what i like to fit in and fell into deppression, you mightn't be that weak.
>>
>>17215187
I act like I care about other people because I actually care about them, not because I'm pretending because I think that's how to get them to like me.

I don't really give much of a fuck if other people like me. What I care about is if I like them, and those are the people I choose to spend time with.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.