[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: underboob-final-62.jpg (56 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
underboob-final-62.jpg
56 KB, 500x666
So, i've been talking to this girl for about a year. She's a bit younger than me, financially dependent. Living with her parents.

And we talk daily, she has very few friends. And i've been telling her that i really want to meet her, to hang out and whatnot.

She basically said it would be cool, but always had this approach, that maybe later, when she isn't living with her parents, or when she moves to another town.

And she has been to my city several times before, but she told me she's always with her mother guarding her, so obviously this wouldn't work out.

Now, last week there was this music festival happening, and she came here with her younger friend. Taking care of her or whatever. She's been in the city for 2 days and yet didn't even try to find time to hang out with me.

And obviously at this point it's clear to me she doesn't really want to hang out or meet me. And because of that i don't really feel like talking to her at all. Call me old fashioned, but i prefer hanging out with friends in real life, as opposed to the internet.

So my question is this... What would be the more mature: simply stopping talking to her without any explanation, telling her that i'm upset about it and that i see that she obviously is not interested in meeting me and because of that i'm not interested in talking to her, or... act like a bitch and pretend that everything is ok and continue talking to her hoping that she will change her mind (obviously not the third one, huh).

Thanks in advance.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Man up and ask what the fuck is up with her not wanting to hang out. If she doesn't want to, get over it. If she does, hot shit.

Don't ever puss out on something like this, or you'll puss out later in life because of this.

nice b8 fag
>>
>>17215152
I'm totally ok with asking her about it. The thing is, how do i ask her about that without sounding needy or butthurt? Image sure she'll say something like "I've been tired, didn't have much time, had to watch my friend" etc. I'm trying to figure out how to say anything without sounding like a beta needy diva.
>>
>>17215180
Dude just ask her. Don't get passive aggressive or anything, just straight up ask if she even wants to hang out. If you have to, tell her you won't get mad or anything and just want an answer.

Don't ever let a woman define who you are.
>>
>>17215141

I would tell her that this is going nowhare and as much as you enjoyed your talks through internet you need to focus on other matters and she is only tying you down emotionally so you wont have these talks with her anymore.
>>
>>17215186
>>17215189
Thanks guys. Not being passive aggressive might be tricky, as i tend to do that, but I'm aware of it and I'm trying to fight it. You are right, no need change who i am. I should be honest with her and myself. And just break it off if it's going nowhere.
>>
>>17215141
Don't reply to her messages for a while (days to a week) and when she asks where you've been tell her you've been busy with friends, and you'll try to reply more often.
Do it one more time and if she asks again tell her you don't have much time to chat these days.
See if she makes an active attempt to meet you. If she doesn'.. Fuck her off. Things have to go both ways man..
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.