[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I be come more attractive to men? I'm gay but don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (3 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3 KB, 241x209
How do I be come more attractive to men? I'm gay but don't currently dress stereotypical gay, the gayest thing I have are thongs but that's more for me than other people. Are guys looking for guys who display confidence, or should I be dressing a certain way? I want someone who doesn't "act" gay and would otherwise be seen as straight. Maybe I'm asking too much, thanks
>>
It's hard to give a definite answer. There's the obvious advice that you should try to be a decent human being but it applies to every relationship and every gender. For your specific case there's no telling what will be the preference of the person you like. You could find someone who matches your preference of not acting gay only to discover that this person does, in fact, feel attraction toward stereotypical gay traits. Perhaps /lgbt/ can answer your question better about the statistical preference of the gay community.
>>
>>17214894
Tighter clothing?
>>
>>17214934
is that something that guys actually look for? I mean I don't see how it makes you look better, if anything i think it makes you look silly
>>
>>17214894

Not gay here. Especially for people who are of the minority, dressing in a certain way is a easy way to garner more attention from the people you are trying to attract. The way most gay M/F think is that pretty much all people are hetero until displayed otherwise. By dressing a certain way ( im not sure what "gay" people wear) and by an equal extent talk 'ex. you can easily distinguish someone who is likely to be gay by tone of voice, mannerisms etc. Is the way that most people overcome the anxiety of not feeling the same way/ being accepted etc and break barriers and approach you.
>>
>>17214894
Dress more /fa/ and get a /fa/ hair cut
Also try to have nice skin and smell nice
Done
>>
>>17215266
Does that include shaving or just applying lotion? And what should I smell like, more masculine scented or feminine? don't want to come off as too fruity but idk
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.