[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a longterm relationship with a cute grill worth the lose of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: albundy2.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
albundy2.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
Is a longterm relationship with a cute grill worth the lose of personal freedom? Feeling kinda antsy...but so fucking lazy.
>>
what loss of personal freedom?
>>
>>17213588
Idk...just doin what I want, I guess.
>>
my situation is: Is a long term relationship with a cute and gorgeous girl worth the fact you have basically no sex...

fml
>>
>>17213604
like what?

it seems like you're just afraid of the relationship and came up with this loss of personal freedom thing as a way to justify it
>>
>>17213573

>Is a longterm relationship with a cute grill worth the lose of personal freedom?

A long term relationship isn't supposed to feel like a loss, its supposed to feel like a gain.

If you feel like being in a relationship is a burden to your freedom then either you're in the wrong relationship or you're not ready for a relationship.

You're supposed to look at your girlfriend and WANT to spend time with her, not look at her and think about all the other things you're missing out on because you're with her.
>>
>>17213573
Masturbating and video games are much more meaningful than a potentially loving relationship.
>>
File: roxburykattan30.jpg (13 KB, 304x232) Image search: [Google]
roxburykattan30.jpg
13 KB, 304x232
>>17213632
c'mon!!! you sound like my mum yo
>>
File: Mighty Lesbian.png (381 KB, 481x799) Image search: [Google]
Mighty Lesbian.png
381 KB, 481x799
>>17213673
Maybe she's right too.
>>
>>17213628
yes mistress
>>
File: image0004.jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image0004.jpg
48 KB, 640x360
>>17213675
thanks for the talk dad
>>
>>17213675
Is that the old or new chandler?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.