[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTF transgender, sexually interested in men, in love with a girl...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: plath.jpg (9 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
plath.jpg
9 KB, 191x263
I'm a teenage (18) closeted transgender woman and am straight in the sense that I sexually prefer men, take the submissive role and all that. However, I am in love with another woman. That kind of stability that a man and a woman get in a relationship because of the opposite energies, if you will, isn't something I can see between us. But, I you can try to understand... having this other feminine energy around, I feel like it totally energizes that part of me. And in that way, I think it creates a beautiful kind of stability within myself. So, you can say, i'm emotionally lesbian (kinda sounds weird though lol). Idk, I guess I am probably bisexual to some degree, but there really is nothing sexual about the way I feel.

My question is, is pursuing a relationship which you already know will arouse 0 sexual interest in you, a stupid thing to do? Maybe this is typical young teeny optimism, but I really believe that we can have something special. What do you all think?
>>
How close are you? I suggest just plain ol' communication. But what specifically do you love about the woman? Is it personality or pure animalistic urges?
>>
>closeted transfer woman who likes guys

Nigga you are just a gaya guy, specifically the foggiest of the fans.
>>
>>17213469
>gay
>faggiest

Fucking new phone's autocorrect is a shit
>>
>18
>Pretending you know your actual sexual orientation

Shut up with your stupid fucking modern term made up bullshit
>>
You're a man with a cut off dick, that still makes you love women regerdless of the sexual brainwashing. Go ahead and pursue relationship.
>>
You're young, and you're transsexual. Are you taking hormones yet? They may make you think differently, surgeries also. You may have problem with being sexually attracted to girls because you're jealous of their bodies, or you're convinced she'll see you as a man if you have sex.
I'd say the same thing as >>17213450
Go ahead and pursue a relationship, but tell her about your confusion when it comes to sexual stuff. Maybe she likes you as much as you like her and will be willing to stick around
>>
>>17213441
I'm gonna stop you right there, snowflake. This post exemplifies everything that's wrong with shoehorning yourself into a label. First of all, you are fucked up, just needed to tell you. Secondly, if you have feelings for this girl, maybe you aren't who you claim to be. Do what you will, but you don't sound like the person you think are.
>>
>>17213441
Perhaps you should crosspost this to /lgbt/. They may give more helpful responses.
>>
>>17213441
This title makes my head hurt.
>>
You are a feminine man. You have a penis, and you genes say you're a man.'

You're a gay man. Get over yourself.
>>
Have you considered it as a sign you shouldn't be self mutilating?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.