[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Whattodo.jpg (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
Whattodo.jpg
4 KB, 318x159
i'm not going to graduate high school because i failed to complete 30 hours of volunteer work. What the fuck do i do? i never failed a course during my three years in high school( Gr 10-12) all my grades were between 75-90, i met all the requirements to graduate except i didn't do the volunteer work and you need that to get your diploma. My family are all praising me for being the first member of my family to graduate, how the fuck do i tell them i'm not going to graduate because i forgot to get the volunteer hours?
Should i just repeat my senior year? say fuck it and drop out for good? or try to get my GED?
any advice would be helpful.
>>
>>17212620
... just do your hours you fuck. it's 30 hours. you can do that in a week.

if your family has friends that can forge documents then do that but that's more of a last resort.
>>
>Should i just repeat my senior year? say fuck it and drop out for good? or try to get my GED?
This is bait, right? RIGHT?!?
>>
>>17212620
You can do 30 hours in one week. If its due say tomorrow, make up all the information. Tell a friend you will use them as reference. As for your question
>how the fuck do i tell them i'm not going to graduate because i forgot to get the volunteer hours?

Tell them there was a mistake. Something like "i thought it was 20 hours not 30" or "I thought the deadline was ____ not ____" Not that hard to lie. This is your fault.
>>
>>17212620
Ask at school. Chances are high that they will let you attend graduation with your class and be handed a blank diploma, and then quietly get the real one during the summer when you do the 30 hours.
>>
Just do what I did and make up a very detailed story about picking up trash in the community yadda yadda and get some bro neighbors to sign it.
Fucking easy
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.