[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexy times struggle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: sexy-time.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
sexy-time.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
Hey guys, i need you to tell me what does a girl have to do during sexy times to keep things interesting? How do you prefer girls to act? Any cool positions, moves, techniques? Thanks!
>>
I don't buy into the idea that a girl has to be moving around all the time for sex to be interesting. It's her job to be the submissive one. As long as she's making noise I'm happy

Throw her around into the positions you want her to be in. Or order her to do it.

The only time I want her moving is when she's on top.
>>
>>17211386
You, Sir, have no idea of what you're missing out on.

Curving that back and wriggling that ass makes for a whole other experience than just standing on all fours,
>>
>>17211381
Communication, baby
>>
>>17211381
I'm a girl btw xD Just want to spice things up a little bit :D
>>
>>17211381
>How do you prefer girls to act?

Well my GF who was an ex lesbian used to do this neat thing where she'd lick my lips, but just the top one.

And i find it sexiest when the girl is really thankfull of the D. Like dick worship or something.
>>
File: f09svd.jpg (13 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
f09svd.jpg
13 KB, 200x300
>>17211381
My preference is.. When she talks a little dirty, not too much or it gets cheesy. Moaning in a light voice, not a grunting one. Positions vary on my mood, doggy, her on top, me on top, sideways, rusty trombone, etc. Most importantly is smell good. I would be happy to show you.
>>
>>17211381
just fuck me back
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.