[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it racist to think Asian pussy tastes best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Capture2.png (1021 KB, 1137x837) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
1021 KB, 1137x837
Is it racist to think Asian pussy tastes best?
>>
>>17211323
Who the hell cares about being racist? Why is everyone acting like it's the worst thing I'm the world?
>>
>>17211323
No. It means you're fucking weird to even have that thought in the first place.

I'm sure you've eaten out every race of woman on the planet to make that judgment, too.
>>
>>17211323
I've never tasted Asian. How many have you had?

I've only tasted Scandinavian, and some taste better than others, for reasons that should be obvious to everyone.
How do you reply?
>>
>>17211323

I've only ever eaten white and black pussy. The black pussy had a much stronger taste to it. Kind of like BO mixed with fish.
>>
>>17211366
As a guy who's never been attracted to black girls, your comment is the last nail in the contemplation coffin. Black girls are officially dead to me now.
>>
>>17211376

I only have a small sample size of one black girl. Although I have noticed that the black men at the gym smell much more, so it's probably true that they have a stronger smell and taste. Either way, I wouldn't knock it out right away. The contrast of black/white when you're fucking is pretty fun.
>>
>>17211355
/thread
>>
>>17211366
It's the opposite for me. All the white girls I've eaten out taste bitter, or extremely salty. Most if the black girls are great, one tasted sweet as hell (but I think it's because she mostly only ate fruit). It might be because of how active a lot of the black girls I've been with are, and they're comparably healthier, as well. The worst girl I've ever tasted was mixed, and all she did was eat pizza and drink energy drinks because she thought it would magically increase her metabolism.

>>17211376
They won't miss you. Anyone stupid enough to come to that conclusion probably should stick to what they can handle.
>>
>>17211366
>>17211383
>Makes an assumption about an entire race's women based on 1 sample
>Acts like it doesn't matter

It matters. Every little detail from genetic makeup to the way they wipe their ass after they shit matters. It'll never be consistent like you want to believe..
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 387x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 387x290
>>
Well groomed Asian tastes the best with a fruity diet and lots of water.
>>
Only if you pay for it, because if you pay for it and demonstrate a preference for Asian pussy, you are in violation of Equal Opportunity hiring laws.
>>
Only been with one Asian (South Korean) and she tasted like garlic, both her mouth and pussy. I really dig garlic so it was cool.
>>
>>17211323
I'll give you my personal rankings from EXPERIENCE: from best to worst tasting.

>white/asian
>mediterranean
>middle eastern
>black/hispanic

It isn't 'racist' to have preference
>>
No, it's not. It's good taste.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.