[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuckintg kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: llnRrxd71vw.jpg (533 KB, 1640x2048) Image search: [Google]
llnRrxd71vw.jpg
533 KB, 1640x2048
im in a real dark place right now and just need someone to talk to.

just found out my girlfriend of 4 years cheated on me last night. her reason for dointg it was because she didnt feel happy with herself her family or our relationship. im breaking up with her and she says she needs her space. i just wish she hadnt done this i fucking feel so bad. i just dont know what to do
>>
>>17211311

That depends. Are you good with women? Can you go out and get laid with a girl of similar attractiveness with a bit of effort or not?
>>
weve been dating since fucking highschool i was 15 and she was 15 and now shes gone and fucking ruined it all. she keeps saying she lopves me and that shes sorry and i cant fucking handle this
>>
>>17211311
Sorry to hear this man first things first fuck her she's a whore, if she's unhappy with basically the three most important things in her life i.e herself, her family and her SO then there's no point in wanting to be with a inconsiderate fuck like her. Take a week for yourself man do what you love doing catch up with your best friends, drink, eat, watch your favourite tv show just do anything that will keep your mind off that ho. You got this man
>>
>>17211321
So you're 19. Ok. Look, this doesn't feel good, but you're very far from alone. If some hot to trot researcher put in the time, I'd be willing to bet they find out that well over half of teenagers cheat and fuck around in "relationships" because that's what kids do. They fuck around. They don't understand the consequences of their actions. They think they are infallible and that they can do whatever they want, regardless of who is hurt in the process. That's a symptom of age.

YOu got unlucky and put your faith and trust in a kid who fucked you over. This isn't the end of the world. You're 19. You have another 11 years to go until society starts to wonder why you haven't gotten married yet. Chill out. Stop talking to her. Never speak to her again. I mean ZERO contact. Delete and block all social media also, so you can't stumble upon her on accident. This is one of the first big milestones in your life that will force you to grow, adapt and change. You'll now become wiser and stronger. Each relationship provides that growth.
>>
>>17211311
Also go out and get laid. If you were that you she must have been your first/second. Geting a bit of variety to know that she isnt all that really helps. Speaking from personal experience.
>>
thank you all... so much
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.