[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to solve all your issues. >Get a haircut once every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
How to solve all your issues.

>Get a haircut once every 2 weeks.
>Cut your nails regularly.
>Brush your teeth twice a day.
>Use some antiperspirant every day.
>Shower twice a day.
>Get a job - any job.
(It's easier to find work when you're already employed.)
>Get fresh clothes and shoes.
>Start cooking your own meals from scratch.
>Restrict your time on the computer to a minimum.
>Overcome resulting boredom, make yourself busy.
>Realize you've stopped thinking about your problems and become 50% more attractive and healthy.

Have I missed anything?
>>
The love of my life dumped me when I got myself a job, restricted my computer time and got hobbies to make myself busy.

It's not like I want her back though, she looked fucking anguished whenever I finally returned home at 8 PM, and I think I heard her cry in the mornings.
>>
>Have I missed anything?
Yap. You missed that this is infeasible unless you have a strong resolve and a shitload of motivation, which most of us lack.
>>
>Get a haircut once every 2 weeks.

Why would I do that?
>>
>>17211033

Damn son I didn't even put down the hard nerve racking stuff like joining a gym or going out socializing.

I used to be an unemployed lardo with sadness and it took about 2 years before I decided to just climb out of bed and get on with my life. You can either make that decision today, tomorrow, next week or in 2 years when you're even more out of touch. Either way, you will end up following these steps ^^^^ and they will work. Your body is just a container for your mind and if you start looking after that container all your problems will literally just seem to melt away. Even stuff like

>>17211027

will seem a whole lot less significant than it once did. You'll be able to let the woes of life glance off you in your stride without even thinking about it. I hope you can pull together the motivation to take even a tiny step in the right direction today - progress is progress.
>>
>>17211038
>>
>>17211038
I get a haircut once a month, then again i usually go bald, cause amazingly enough i like the bald/shaved look and my hair grows crazy fast but im a white guy with nappy nigger hair
>>
>>17211013

Agree with everything except taking your shower twice a day. For me, once in the morning after the gym is enough.

You missed

>exercise
>pay attention to nutrition
>Spend time with friends
>Have sex regularly
>Get enough sunlight
>Remain positive and forgive
>>
let's check the board for implications here...
>>
>>17211013

instructions too unclear. still paralyzed.

what do?
>>
>>17211013

I tried this, but my girlfriend was still pregnant. kept waiting for it to work but now its too late to abort.

what do now?
>>
>>17211013
>shower twice a day

This ain't good depending on length and heat of shower. The general consensus is that one a day is enough.

Your list can be summed up with one word: momentum. Once you get things rolling, it's a lot easier to keep up with whatever life throws at you.
>>
File: 1459180519825.jpg (37 KB, 325x421) Image search: [Google]
1459180519825.jpg
37 KB, 325x421
>>17211013
>How to solve all your issues.
Like the last answer?

Or the final soultion?
>>
>>17211013
>>17211044
I don't live life for the sake of not feeling bad.

You sound like a boring motherfucker.
>>
> No job security and no job prospects as have no skill or proper educational background for the job

> No social skills, most starting jobs require it here (restuarant, call center) thus very limited jerb availability.

> No money for shoes and clothes, nearing debt even.

> Never known a purpose in life, senpai and teachers end with ''you should do what you think is fun, go for it'' cue 8 years later still nowhere.

> Parents ultimately divorce, which is for the better. Then brother goes mental and there is fight everyday.

> Spend majority indoors as was harassed, kicked to the curb weekly by migrant shitskins

> Thrust nobody, get nervous in large masses.

> Make myself stoic, don't have a care for the world, ignore bills and kill little friendships, family contacts remaining. It's only way to keep from suicide.

Everyone in inner circle is git gud material, 1% university educated. Funny thing is I was headed that way until age 15, best grades, best schools etc. Then failed everything continuously, dropped important stem courses and whatnot.

I don't really know where to go from here. I either an hero or I pull myself up, somehow starting with gains but this was the same shit I told myself 6 years ago.

I think about doing FFL or moving abroad, but then I still don't have job security and income and I'll never know or delve into a job I'll love that pays.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.