[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girl here. how many times do i have to meet a guy ive met (onlinen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: silver.jpg (47 KB, 620x664) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
47 KB, 620x664
girl here. how many times do i have to meet a guy ive met (onlinen datin) to be able to trust him and visit private areas alone?
>>
you're the girl. you control this.

best answer is: the number of times YOU need to meet him to being able to trust him.

but if you really want a numeric answer i'd say 3 times.
>>
>>17210907
First time I met my SO we stayed at a hotel for about a week and basically had a vacation. LDR for about 3 months though.

Just do it when you trust him
>>
>>17210907
NEVER
>>
>>17210965
Three? Isnt that too little?
>>
>>17210907
I carry pepper spray on all my dates just in case. I make sure he sees it too!
>>
always let someone know where you're going and stay to public areas till they seem cool
>>
>>17212140
whatever feels comfortable for you! meeting on neutral terrain is not only good for safety but also for sharing the nerves equally.
I've always had second date at their place, but if you're not comfortable yet after one just have another at a public place, there's really no wrong answer here.

I must say that if you don't feel safe with someone after one or maybe two dates they're probably just not the right person for you. feeling safe with someone is kind of one of the first things of attraction.
>>
>>17210907

as many as it takes for YOU to feel comfortable
>>
>>17212198
>I've always had second date at their place
The second one at their house? Wow, isnt that risky?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.