[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ I've got a situation going on right now. So I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: received_1071442939566346.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
received_1071442939566346.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
/adv/ I've got a situation going on right now.

So I'm flirting with this 24 yo milf and she's pretty cute and got a body. Well let's say she's an 7.5 - 8/10. Got a daughter around 1 yo.

We're working the same job and see each other every day.

The thing is i want just to make her a fuck buddy, nothing else. And i can see she's searching for a stepdad for her daughter. I'm 20 and i don't want her to see me like that.
Just casual fucks from time to time.

Any suggestions how to do this thing ?
Any suggestions at all?
Opinions?
>>
You can't make her want something she doesn't want, you fuckwit.
>>
>>17210571
>can see she's searching for a stepdad for her daughter
RUN AWAY
>>
>>17210571
This is stupid. You are shit that is going to cause abandonment problems in a 1 y/o kid.
Also stay away from single moms, the last guy probably only wanted fuckbuddies too.
>>
The kid is only one year old and she's already not with the father? Very nice
>>
Depends on the situation.

99% of such situations, you should get out it. 1% is where you are willing to stay and father her child. This still does not guarantee you a good future/relation with her in the medium-long term.

If you are heartless and looking for great mind-blowing sex, go ahead, make your move. Then when you are done, dump her without regard for her and her child. Because she will want someone who is more than just a fuckbuddy.
>>
>>17210571
Yeah its easy.
Date her for a month or two.
Dump her before it get serious.

>B-but I work with her and she w-will see me every day.

If you can't cope with being in the same space as someone who has seen you naked then its best for you to do nothing.
>>
Her priority is her child (as it should be). You can't just hope to bang her while pretending her daughter doesn't exist.
>>
>>17211179
I disagree, it's only sex.
He could have a fling with her lasting less than a month, have some good sex then end it.
>>
>>17210571
>Got a daughter around 1 yo
Getting involved with someone who has a kid. Strike 1.
> she's searching for a stepdad for her daughter
Getting involved with someone who wants something serious when you dont.
Strike 2
>We're working the same job and see each other every day.
Getting involved with someone you work with.
Strike 3

See... I think of myself as pretty much a feminist and even COMPLETELY IGNORING anything moral/ethical, and just going spell this out from a purely interested standpoint...

Why the hell are you going to put your foot in a bear trap?

You realize everyone is instantly going to side with the chick who has a one year old daughter, looking for a husband, over some young kid just looking to get his dick wet.

If ANY drama happens at work, guess who's instantly going to get blamed/fired, A clue: It's you.
>>
>>17211185
And forever be branded as an absolute scumbag. Because then he wouldn't just be ending it with the mom, he'd be ending it with a kid in need of a father figure too.

I suppose if he acted now and ended it quickly, he could avoid hurting the kid due to how young she is. She won't remember anything.
>>
Milf at 24? She's still a baby...
>>
>>17211228
Why would he even meet the kid?
Its a fling that would be over in less then 6 weekends.

Young single mothers my look stupid because they got pregnant early on but they aren't stupid enough to bring their child on their first few dates with a new guy.
>>
>>17211281
this. a real milf is late 30s - 50.
>>
>>17211452
>Milf
>Mother I like (to) fuck
It has nothing to do with age.
>>
>>17210571
>And i can see she's searching for a stepdad for her daughter.

Has she told you that explicitly? Because sometimes single parents just want casual relationships too.

Anyway, if you're certain that she wants you to be a father figure to her child, just be upfront and tell you that you aren't ready for that, wish her well, and move on.

>but then I won't get what I want

Get it somewhere else.
>>
>>17211458
You're technically correct, but you're still an asshole. The term has connotations beyond its literal definition.
Shit, 1yo child means she was pregnant at 21-22. That's younger than me, and definitely not what I'd call a "milf."
>>
OP here

Thanks for the advices and opinions on this situation.

This one anon wrote did she tell me that she wants a "stepdad" for her little 1 yo daughter.

No she didn't, it may sound stupid but i can feel it simply, she's just waiting for the moment after when we fuck to tell me something like that.

I don't mind being the bad guy at work at all, i don't even give two shits about any of those people there except two or three of them, and they're not female (if that has anything to do with it)

Plus yeah I'm a 20 yo who's trying to get his dick wet by a milf. That's a "milestone" that most of men want to achieve in their life. All of us had always wanted to fuck a milf. You can't lie about that.
>>
>>17211696
>That's a "milestone" that most of men want to achieve in their life. All of us had always wanted to fuck a milf.

Nope. Come to think of it, by your definitions apparently I even have (that's not a milf btw.. i've also made out with actual milfs/cougars and turned down them down). Even so, still nope. That's a pretty sad milestone btw :/.

And it's not about being the bad guy, it's about being the guy who gets fired because they don't want to deal with the bullshit drama that this makes, and it's easier/more practical to fire you (who is hated).
>>
>>17210571
not worth it she can lie to her daughter about you being the father and if that kids starts seeing you as the father she can sue you for child support.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-19-40-51.png (401 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-19-40-51.png
401 KB, 1080x1920
>>17211733

She's a milf if she's got a child, so you are telling me just because you turned a milf/cougar you're something

Look man, I'm a 20 yo dude who wants to get his dick wet. No matter if shes a 24 or a 34 yo milf.

Everyone's got their own milestones so yeah shitting on mines and telling they're sad kinda makes me look at you like a phatetic liar who's trying to sell some kind of a shit story here.

Anyways, as i told I'm not giving two flying shits if I'm getting hated the fuck out nor fired. I can always find a new job...
>>
>>17211741

How can she sue me for child support, the kid is 1 yo. I've know her for like 3 weeks, THE KID IS 1 YO it doesn't know shit about anything plus how can she see me like her stepdad
>>
>>17211815
she can and you don't even have to marry her for that to happen you just have to date her I think for at least 6 months in some states and she can sue you for child support.
>>
Just fuck her as long as you want and enjoy trust me she dont want you for stepdad you are to young
>>
>>17211875
That's just blatantly false.
>>
>>17211518

this. so much this. thats the kind of person who thinks buying a hooker means you lost your virginity.

not nearly the same thing.
>>
>>17211802

milf doesnt even apply to actual mothers half the time, you are missing the point.

kinda like how you may be heterosexual but are also a faggot
>>
>>17211875

citation needed. ive never seen that mentioned outside of a single yahoo answers screencap and there was no follow up on how true that eve nwas.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.