[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my oldest brother is an asshole towards my pregnant girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Anger.jpg (61 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
Anger.jpg
61 KB, 524x336
My girlfriend and I are staying with my folks to save some money before our baby is born, my oldest brother lives here and has never moved out, has no friends etc. One day my gf was in the kitchen an started to cry asking him why hasnt he shown interest in his niece, he replies "the baby is still inside you?" and she got really hurt and told him to fuckoff and he answered by yelling at her saying" fuck you and fuck your daughter". I instinctively almost fought him but my gf kept me from it, The balls to say that about my unborn daughter to the woman i love. I just dont know if I can ever forgive him for it. Part of me feels bad for not hitting him, but thats not gonna solve shit. I dont want his misery to ruin my gf's comfortability
>>
>>17210423
>my gf was in the kitchen an started to cry asking him why hasnt he shown interest in his niece
He obviously doesn't care about this baby, so why would she start this shit with him? Especially by telling him to fuck off. If I lived with someone who was like that, I'd avoid them. Also, is she going to talk like that around the baby when it's born

>he replies "the baby is still inside you?"
To be honest, that's pretty funny.

>I dont want his misery to ruin my gf's comfortability
He has more of a right to live under that roof than she does
>>
>>17210439
I paraphrased for length and no he does not but I dont really have the time to explain that much
>>
>>17210450
What? That doesn't answer anything.
>>
>>17210423
As a girl I get that our emotions during pregnancy an d periods and crazy and all that but Jesus Christ. Your wife is being over emotional. The baby isn't even born yet. Depending on the trimester she is in it isn't even considerered alive yet. Not everyone is omg how cute you guys had tons of sex and now there is a baby in there!!! I'm not that way and don't know many people that way. Most people are going to be more attached emotionally to something they can see and interact with. Your wife is over reacting an di think you aren't telling us the full convo that happened. Because elsewhere your brothers reaction means something else is happening that you aren't aware of or aren't telling us. People don't just suddenly respond like that.
>>
>>17210439
She didnt actually say fuck off i just wrote fuck off to shorten it... He is unapproving of us living here, he is 30 yrs old, no job, doesnt pay rent, my folks just baby him cause he is thier firstborn, so no he doesnt have more of a right under this roof, we pay rent, he doesnt
>>
>>17210450
If you want help but won't tell us what happened well then you aren't going to get much. Unless you came here just to vent hoping We'd be on your wives side
>>
>>17210466
>She didnt actually say fuck off i just wrote fuck off to shorten it...
So she said something worse and aggravated the situation. Good on her, this makes it even more her fault.

> so no he doesnt have more of a right under this roof, we pay rent, he doesnt
Compared to your girlfriend, yes he does. The fact that you pay rent doesn't really mean anything here. He's your parents' child, she's not. He has more rights than she does.

If you don't like this, move somewhere else, like your girlfriend's parents' place. If you're old enough to have a child, you're old enough to handle situations like this or do what you can to remove yourself from them. No one's making you stay here, if you think this is a toxic environment, move out.
>>
You can't make a person care.

Shit, I fucking hate it when people brag about their kids on Facebook. Imagine having to deal with that shit in real life, at home.
>>
>>17210423
The baby isn't even born yet, why would he care? If you don't like it - leave. Better yet: marry your gf who you made the decision to raw dog and impregnate after you move out, too. Your parents already have to deal with your bloodsucking 30 yr old brother living off of them. Now you're making them deal with an emotional pregnant woman that you knocked up too? For what - a tiny amount of rent that doesn't really help?

The three of you are assholes, only your parents deserve any sympathy. I can't imagine having two sons, just to have both of them end up as screw ups. One as an old basement dweller, and the other one not knowing how to put a condom on.
>>
>>17210468
No not looking for rights or wrong, my oldest brother acts very immature and has a child's "that's mine" complex, like he thinks the house is his for example, he constantly gives out dirty looks and acts like a brat whenever there is change. My gf is very sweet and family oriented, and it bothered her that my oldest sibling has not approved of us and our pregnancy, when she asked him that he began aggressively yelling swearing at her, she said he is to stay away from her and our daughter, part of me feels good and bad for agreeing with her but at the same time I dont think Ill forgive him for being so disturbed by us and our baby.
>>
>>17210500
>family oriented
Clearly not, if she's willing to have a child out of wedlock
>>
>>17210493
>Better yet: marry your gf who you made the decision to raw dog and impregnate after you move out, too.

THIS. You degenerate piece of garbage. Your whole family is white trash. A manchild 30 year old at home, and you with your unwed girlfriend who you carelessly knocked up and moved in with your parents to help "support." Fuck all of you. You're shit tier people and your worthless daughter is doomed to be just like her mother--knocked up and hopeless before 20. Great job, Your brother is the least of your worries, loser.
>>
>>17210500
>knows he's volatile and doesn't care
>asks him a provoking question anyway
I hate to say she was asking for it, but she was asking for it. It's like jumping in a lake and wondering why you got wet.
>>
Too bad your brother didn't kick her in the stomach.
>>
>>17210505
>white trash
Where was race mentioned?
>>
>started to cry asking him why hasnt he shown interest in his niece
Why should he?
>>
>>17210743
>having children out of wedlock
>family doesn't give a shit about each other
>30 year old neet living at home
>overly emotional spoiled cunt with "me me me" princess mentality

Yep, sound white to me.
>>
>Be OP's brother
>don't really care about his preggo wife
>one day in the kitchen just trying to get some damn food
>my brother's girlfriend starts crying and asks why I haven't shown an interest in my not-even-born-yet neice
>I reply "uh... the baby is still inside you?"
>she tells me to fuck off
>seriously, fuck that pretentious cunt and her child that EVERYONE must be invested in
>my brother wants to fight me because he has a small dick or something I don't know
>they're mad at me because I don't give a shit about their kid that isn't even born yet
>just wanted some damn food
>>
as much as your brother is a complete faggot, you cant make him care. period. he has far more self improvement to undergo before he starts giving a shit about other people simple as that
>>
If your brother is older than you and hasn't moved out isn't that answer enough? He's a complete loser with no ambition nor drive to undergo any sort of self-improvement. If he doesn't care about himself, why should he care about anyone else?

Also

>One day my gf was in the kitchen an started to cry asking him why hasnt he shown interest in his niece
pretty random on your girlfriends part top kek
>>
>>17210500

Kek your summary was a great read.

I wouldn't want a baby where I am residing in either. Babies are annoying af.

Aside that and all seriousness, it's your parents fault for raising him poorly. But also he might just have his own mental disturbances. I often have a flat affect and do not care about much of anything. I mean kudos for having a baby, but so what? Almost every couple can do it, and plenty are born every year. Realistically it's just gaining another milestone for your relationship. You're probably ecstatic for having a child, but I would have probably responded verbatim as your brother.

I also don't have a "it's mine" complex, but I'm dry and brash when I don't necessarily mean to be.
>>
Your NEET brother should have yelled REEEEEEEEE at her so loud that your daughter borns deaf.
>>
File: 1463801309150.jpg (59 KB, 1036x720) Image search: [Google]
1463801309150.jpg
59 KB, 1036x720
>>17210423

>The baby is still inside you?

Sounds like he has a point to be honest. How do you expect him to give a fuck about something he's never even seen, especially when it has almost absolutely nothing to do with him anyway? Believe it or not, not everybody gives a flying shit about the horrible little trogs that you people in cramped living conditions seem to want to pop out all the time. Personally when I see a baby, especially one that's nothing more than an unborn clump of jelly in the fat stomach of a bitch who's mouthing off to me in my own kitchen, I have absolutely no emotional response.

And besides, what does your pleb of a girlfriend expect your brother to do to show his adoration? Curl up over her stomach and growl at anything that comes near? Tbh your missus sounds like she's got you whipped out of shape and gets off on causing drama when she's bored around the house. Fuck you and her.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.