[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women care if the man they're with loves them, or do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1409190902629.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
1409190902629.png
121 KB, 250x418
Do women care if the man they're with loves them, or do they only care if they love the person they're with?

I think I may have noticed a pattern in the woman I know...
>>
>>17208952

Interesting question
>>
I might be retarded or that question doesn't make sense. Can you rephrase it?
>>
>>17209027
I think I noticed that most women will stay with a man that they know doesn't love them, as long as said woman feels something for the man

I'm not saying that a woman wouldn't prefer to be with a man that loves them, but what I noticed is that most of them don't really seem to care
>>
File: 1376298449207.jpg (50 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
1376298449207.jpg
50 KB, 456x469
>>17208952

>Do women care if the man they're with loves them, or do they only care if they love the person they're with?

Women aren't a species of Pokemon. They do all different sorts of things for all different sorts of reasons.

If you've noticed a pattern in the women you know its because you attract a certain kind of woman.
>>
>>17209068
>If you've noticed a pattern in the women you know its because you attract a certain kind of woman
I not specifically talking about the women I attract, just women that I know in general.

I realize the pattern I noticed is based on anecdotal evidence, but that is exactly why I'm posing the question: to see if there is some basis to this question based on others experiences and an ampler sample
>>
>>17209068
That's not true. Women, just like men act in certain ways. Of course, there are always exceptions, but that's not a reason to dismiss it as "EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT". If 80% of a population acts a certain way it's safe to say that said populations tends to act that way.

It's true that most women would stay with someone they love, even if that person feels nothing for them. The thing is, they usually don't notice or at least don't admit that said person doesn't love them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.