[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>match with a girl on Tinder >she's a really hot,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: pic.jpg (146 KB, 969x549) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
146 KB, 969x549
>match with a girl on Tinder
>she's a really hot, tall and skinny blonde with a slightly androgynous look, could easily be a fashion model
>assume she's a bot
>she messages me, we talk and she proposes a date, gives me her contact info
>she seems fun and works in similar field as me
>wants me to teach her some work related stuff

Now here's the kicker. She's really not my type. I can easily tell she's super attractive and hot, but I find myself attracted to short, cute girls.

What the fuck do I do? I wouldn't mind having her as a friend, but she's really not my type. Not to mention, I'm a goddamn virgin, almost 27 and with no dating experience whatsoever. I agreed to the date because I'm lonely as fuck and thought it would be a good chance to get some experience, but now I'm starting to hope she won't like me when we meet in person. There's something about her type of looks that I find somewhat intimidating.

She reminds me of pic related.
>>
>>17208751
You are right get some experience. That means take things as far as they will go. If she wants to fuck then you fuck. Stop being afraid of everything and lose your virginity. You have nothing to lose, except for your virginity of course.
>>
File: Cute-Ways-To-Style-Short-Hair.jpg (16 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Ways-To-Style-Short-Hair.jpg
16 KB, 500x642
whereas my type would be someone like this
>>
>>17208765

Well that's a good point and that's what I thought as well. But the more I started thinking about it the more I feel like I'm not attracted to her physically at all. Essentially I'm wondering what the fuck is wrong with me, when I can clearly tell she's super hot.
>>
>>17208751

>I'm a goddamn virgin, almost 27 and with no dating experience whatsoever.

>She's really not my type.

You're a 27 year old virgin. You don't get to have a type. Your type should be a human female with a pulse. Stop being a picky cunt and have sex with the attractive woman.
>>
>>17208780
Like you said before, you are intimidated by her. Afraid she will reject you ,and so you are rejecting her before she gets the chance.
>>
>>17208811

You're probably right. I generally avoided women like that all my life, because I always assumed they would only go for alpha type of guys. Whereas I'm more of an artsy, quiet type of dude.

>>17208788

Harsh, but most likely correct. I always assumed women never found me attractive, but ever since I got Tinder I've been getting plenty of matches. I would never speak to any of them, until she messaged me first. I feel like I must have been subconsciously rejecting women in my head all this fucking time.

I will go for it and see what happens.
>>
>>17208832
Lots of women dig that artsy type of guy. Play to your strengths. More than likely she is more of an intellectual or at least wants to be if she is into your type. Which is good for you because you probably don't want a bar slut anyway.
>>
>>17208843

Yeah, she's definitely smart and funny. Just her looks are the opposite of what I always considered my type.

I will give it a go, at the very least it would be great to make some female friends, which might put me in contact with more women.
>>
hahaha holy fuck is a 27 y/o virgin really rejecting a model type girl cause she doesnt fit his standards?
>>
>>17208832
Godspeed, Anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.