[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, here is the story. I matched with this girl on tinder that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (197 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1.png
197 KB, 1080x1920
So, here is the story. I matched with this girl on tinder that I semi recognized. Apparently like 6 months ago we matched, and she was sending me booby pics to see my dick on snapchat, because it is apparently "huge". I lost my phone, and we never talked after that, I didn't remember her at all.

Then we matched last night and started talking, and this happened. My question is, is this bitch nuts, or just really fucking forward/horny? My ability to gauge whether or not a girl is crazy is really bad, so before I go any further I'd like to know.

There are 4 images of this chat, and yes I am aware I said "uh" a lot, I had been up 32 hours, please forgive. I'll be posting the next pictures of the conversation.
>>
File: 2.png (183 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2.png
183 KB, 1080x1920
>>
File: 3.png (201 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
3.png
201 KB, 1080x1920
>>
File: 4.png (213 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
4.png
213 KB, 1080x1920
>>
Pump and dump.
>>
she sounds crazy to me. "its whatever, his dick was small as fuck" - this sounds like something a crazy person would say. i would be careful, sounds like she is down to fuck to though.
>>
>>17208724
I'll bet it's a guy pretending to be female.
>>
pretty normal
>>
>>17208763
Nah, I have her on snapchat, and I believe we talked on skype once face to face. Its definitely a girl.

>>17208762
Yeah, that is the part that made me put the brakes on a bit.
>>
>>17208775
desu, girls that are down to fuck straight away, normally are a bit nutty. i matched with a girl a few months ago on tinder, and she wanted me to tie her up and fuck her lol. she was fucking wild.
>>
Yeah, this girl is a little crazy. Not sure how far gone she is, could be all the way, could just be a bit like most normal girls.

Hard to tell. If she says other crazy shit, come back and post in this thread.
>>
I mean, if she is at all fuckable, she is probably pretty good in bed. But yeah, I wouldn't date her seriously.
>>
>you got a big dick?
>like a huge dick?
>do you have a big dick though?
>his dick was small
>how big is your dick?
>I bet it's big, is it a big dick?
She wants to mount your dick on her fucking wall. She's nuts m8.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.