[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dad flirting with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Is it normal that my dad is flirting with me?
Well i'm a gay guy 19 years old, he's been doing it since i was 16, It makes me really uncomfortable to be around him, i can't even eat dinner with him. But i mean dads do that with their daughters right?
Maybe i should mention that he has a alcohol problem/addition that he's had for years. He drinks daily and is often drunk on weekdays, but he works everyday. I read somewhere that alcoholism can lead to ''dangerous flirting''
All in all what i want to know is if it's normal?
>>
>>17208592
You should let him hit that, as he has been understanding. Be a good son! Hell, he'll probably just take it anyway, if he is stronger than you.

Seriously though, I wouldn't stress it, as it is normal, if disconcerting, behavior. To a point.
>>
>>17208601
wtf
>>
no its not
>>
>>17208592
>Is it normal that my dad is flirting with me?
No.
>>
>>17208592
Maybe you shouldn't lead him on.
>>
>>17208720
I don't? I try to avoid him and i don't smile at him or is happy around him anymore because now im afraid he'll misinterpret something?
>>
>>17208592
It's totally normal. Here in America fuck with their kids all the time. It's the pillar of our values. Now stop being a faggot and go give your father a good wank!
>>
>>17208879
Yeah I know Americans do incest a lot, but it's not really my thing
>>
>>17208592
Have sex with ur daddy
Post results
>>
Bang your dad. You're legal so it's ok as long as its consensual.
>>
File: 1463384366831.jpg (86 KB, 610x556) Image search: [Google]
1463384366831.jpg
86 KB, 610x556
>>17208897
>Thinking only about yourself
How selfish of you! It is your duty to fulfill your father's sexual need anon! No wonder why America is collapsing...
>>
>>17208929
fuck off
do it yourself if you like incest so much
>>
I'm a woman and my dad never flirts with me. It is not normal at all. He'd occasionally spank me playfully tho and I'd reply with a punch in his stomach, but never anything more than that. Tell him to stop.
>>
File: 1462171899522.jpg (15 KB, 271x285) Image search: [Google]
1462171899522.jpg
15 KB, 271x285
>>17208944
It's not about me, it's about your father's well being. He created you, now it's time for payback. Don't be a coward and make him proud! Good luck anon!
>>
>>17208962
I would never do that, for my own well being :) but thanks for your shitty advice :)
>>
File: 1464580823011.jpg (156 KB, 600x718) Image search: [Google]
1464580823011.jpg
156 KB, 600x718
>>17208967
What kind of advice were you expecting friendo? Just tell you father to fuck off!
>>
>>17208986
I don't talk like that to my parents, only americans talk like that to their parents and have sex with them
>>
OP, I really hope you're just playing along for fun and not actually believing the troll.

We're being sarcastic because it's ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS what your father is doing. NO it is not normal at all. Not for daughters, not for sons. This isn't okay. Your dad is a creepy asshole.
>>
>>17209041
Yeah ofc im not gonna do that
im just so confused about this, why would he do that?
>>
>>17209115
Move the fuck out, idiot
>>
>>17209115
>only americans talk like that to their parents and have sex with them.
>My father wants to fuck me
>>
>>17209148
shut the fuck up, faggot
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.