[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I'm really needing some help because it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464564052680.gif (2 MB, 422x237) Image search: [Google]
1464564052680.gif
2 MB, 422x237
Hey /adv/
I'm really needing some help because it's killing my fiancee but she's a technical support
Officer in the local primary school (or elementary for my American speaking friends) which means she works as a teachers aid for a child that has O.D.D.
Now this child is about seven years old but still physically harms my fiancee and other teachers, now here in Australia you can't physically or mentally harm the children so what's the best way to put the fear of God into a little shit who thinks it's okay to get away with harming women (in particular). I need your help /adv/, you're my only hope.
>>
>>17207687
Shameless self bump to get things to get things moving.
>>
>>17207687
Plz /adv/
>>
Not leaving til I have at least one decent reply.
>>
Let your fiance do her job. Support her emotionally and butt out.
>>
>>17207703
Cmon man. It's not me asking, it's really here. Any help is appreciated to stop getting constantly abused.
>>
>>17207722
I think one of us is having a stroke, because I have no idea what you just said.
>>
Punch the little faggot and tell his little ass that if he dares git a woman again you'll fucking kill him. Also tell him you'll beat the shit outta him and his mother of he dares to talk. That'll work.
>>
>>17207762
I've thought about it. Best way to go about it/
>>
>>17207722
Tell her to get another job.
>>
Put it through official channels and get this wheelchair warrior sent to a school for retards.
>>
Dunno, man. I'm a special ed teacher, but in the US we are allowed to physically restrain students (using approved restraining techniques) if they endanger themselves or others.

I recommend your fiance document each instance of hitting (day, time, location, duration, and what proceeded the incident) and bring it up to school or district administration.

I can't give you specific advice because there isn't enough information to determine why the student is hitting. If you can figure out what the behavior is trying to accomplish, then you can either remove what is causing it or give the kids an appropriate replacement behavior.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.