[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I tell my exgf I have AIDS ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: se.png (126 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
se.png
126 KB, 442x298
I got tested recently and it's positive.

Since we had unprotected sex, i assume she has aids too ... We broke a month ago and been together for 7 months. She got tested before we start dating and she didn't have any std so if she has something now, it's must from me...

She's now dating some other guy and I'm not sure what to do. I don't talk to her anymore and she doesn't want to talk to me either. She's really stubborn. If I tell her i have aids she'll think i'm joking or desperate to get her back which is not the case.

There is no way i can contact her. We don't have any common friends and she blocked my calls from everywhere.

I may have ruined her life and now i'm feeling guilty ...
>>
>>17207500
Yeah probably man. You never know and if she unknowingly has it, it'll spread.

How'd you get AIDS? I hope you're being responsible.
>>
>>17207500
Yes, you should definitely tell her.
Send her a letter. Call her from someone else's phone. Send her an email. Make the hospital call her.
>>
>>17207500
>going to full blown AIDS without ever suffering from HIV
k.
>>
How did you get aids?
>>
>>17207518

Faggot, you know the terms are interchangeable to the layman.
>>
>>17207512
>make the hospital call her
This. Seriously.
>>
>>17207522
HIV and AIDS are no more "interchangeable" than burger and hotdog, or car and motorbike.
>>
>>17207519

When we had our first small break up together, I was mad and went to see a hooker...i never told her about this.

Last time i talked to her was over Hangouts she threatened to call the cops and then blocked me. I left a lot of messages on her voicemail saying that i have something serious to tell her...

I did everything i could. Her boyfriend is threatening me and thinks i'm crazy. This is not easy.
>>
>>17207553
Just tell her that you were a horrible bf and ruined her life and gave her aids.
Honestly going to see a hooker, then not getting tested and sleeping with someone else is literally scum tier.
>>
>>17207553
You didn't used protection at all?
>>
>>17207592
not for the blowjob part ...
>>
Nigger you fucking should.
>>
File: image_11.jpg (123 KB, 299x1082) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
123 KB, 299x1082
>>17207553
>>17207605
you are an oxygen thief of a human being and I hope the AIDS kills you slowly. your poor gf is simply collateral damage from your autistic activities
>>
>>17207553
>I did everything i could. Her boyfriend is threatening me and thinks i'm crazy. This is not easy.
You have contact with her boyfriend. Good. Tell him that HE should get tested: that you just found out you're HIV-positive, and so you may have passed it to him through her, and now that you've done what you could, you will go away.

This is, of course, extremely suboptimal. But it should get the job done.
>>
>>17207500

This b8 again.

You know full well they are contacted by the agency. Unless of course you lied to them too.
>>
>>17207500
by law, you have to tell her
>>
>>17207605
Can you even get AIDS from a blow job?
>>
>>17207668
from saliva. risk is higher if he has skin tearing on his penis. plus you can't trust OP's story. he could've fucked her raw and chose to lie about condoms to lessen his guilt.
>>
>>17207668
you can only get AIDS from genital to genital contact

or fucking someone in the ass without a condom and you are constantly getting shit on your penis
>>
>>17207605

This is where your story really, really starts to sound like a bullshit troll thred m80
>>
File: goodall.jpg (156 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
goodall.jpg
156 KB, 500x500
>>17207512
That's the way to go. Let the hospital call her.

People live with AIDS for decades now. Chances are good you'll die with it, not of it.

I wish you both well.
>>
As regular STD testing is not a requirement by law, You don't need to inform her of anything you don't know. You cannot take responsibility unless you got tested after each sexual partner and can say when you contracted it, For all we know she gave it to you and didn't know because she never really got tested before she was with you... With that being said, You are required by law to inform her and every single other partner you have been with up until your last test if there ever was, explaining they needed to get tested for HIV/AIDS. Now that you know you need to tell them, send a letter and a email, keep copies. Women like to sue men for anything...
>>
You have to tell her. You have to do whatever it takes to let her know.

For her sake and everyone else around her. Its literally life and death.
>>
>>17207680
Lol no
>>
>>17207668
>>17207680
>>17207893
"HIV is spread only in certain body fluids from a person infected with HIV. These fluids are blood, semen, pre-seminal fluids, rectal fluids, vaginal fluids, and breast milk."
>just googled aids transmission
>>
File: 1462014451599.jpg (441 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462014451599.jpg
441 KB, 2048x1280
I highly doubt this story is true, or OP had sex with a guy / does heroin, and wont tell us about it. It's extremely rare for a straight guy to get sex through heterosexual inctercourse with a woman, especially through oral sex. The chances of getting hit by a truck while crossing the street are much higher than getting HIV through oral sex from a woman as a guy.

I call this story bullshit
>>
>>17207921
>believing the HIV is a gay exclusive disease meme
>>
>>17207905
But when given a blowjob, if hooker had a small lesion in her mouth or him in his penis it could infect him.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.