[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did we consummate our marriage if I didn't cum? (He did)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Did we consummate our marriage if I didn't cum? (He did)

>waffle unrelated
>>
>>17206089
Yes, you fucking whore.
We all know you're looking for a way to make it acceptable to divorce your husband.
Don't be a fucking cunt, that man has probably done everything for you.
>>
What?
>>
It'd still count even if neither of you came. It'd just be more disappointing I guess.
>>
>>17206121
Kek. He's right, you know.

If, however, you're worried about him feeling inadequate, just put some yogurt in a bag and secretly squeeze it onto your meat flaps while faking an orgasm.
>>
>>17206089
Cumming is something that only men can do anyway. The orgasm triggers certain muscles to propel semen out of the penis. The female orgasm is a myth with no biological function.
>>
I masturbate daily, I know how to orgasm lol.
This was more of a question of how one qualifies "consummating s marriage"
>>
>>17206206
Lady, you have no idea what an orgasm feels like.
>>
>>17206208
I most definitely know how to orgasm. It's a full body muscle spasm that has a relaxing, happy effect.
>>
>>17206200
Contractions of the vagina can help move semen towards the cervix, kinda like peristaltic action of the intestines.

You're wrong.
>>
>>17206206
consummating is having sex. that's it.
>>
>>17206214
So what is "having sex"...does oral count then?
>>
>>17206217
Yes that's called oral sex.
>>
Ugh. I just imagined post-wedding sex to be so much more...climactic
>>
>>17206217
penis-in-vagina sex. Sexual intercourse, cotius, fornicating. Whatever you want to call it if he put his dick in you even once your marriage is consummated.
>>
Piv sex in the missionary position. It's the only way to save the sanctity of marriage.

Or how about a sexual experience where both people openly communicate what they want and what will satisfy them? Don't start out your marriage unable to tell your partner what you want in bed or how to satisfy you.
>>
>>17206232
lol were you a virgin saving it for marriage?
>>
>>17206213
Sounds like feminist bullshit. Women never had any problem getting pregnant before the invention of the female orgasm.
>>
>>17206212
Nope.
>>
>>17206289
Do you think ducks have a concept of rape? No, but that use it every day to get female ducks pregnant. And the female ducks have corkscrew vaginas to prevent it.

The female organs is the same thing, women won't organs with weak men because they're less likely to get pregnant.
>>
>>17206300
Please fix your grammar and get back to me. I can't understand a damn thing you're saying.
>>
>>17206303
Maybe your brain has been washed too much to understand.
>>
>>17206303
I'm typing on my phone you faggot cuck, I'm not gonna try to argue with someone who doesn't understand basic biology.
>>
>>17206308
nice comeback, fagmo
>>
>>17206308
Washed? Lady, I know you spend your days doing laundry, washing dishes, and cleaning the house, but this verb does not apply to everything in life. Use your brain, think of what you want to say, and describe the action clearly that you are trying to communicate.
>>
>>17206309
That sounds like a personal problem.
>>
>>17206300
>Do you think ducks have a concept of rape?
What a total non-sequitur.
>>
>>17206272
Nope. I've had 7 sexual partners. He and I have also had sex before the wedding, it's just not very good. I was hoping marriage would make the sex better...
>>
>>17206333
>I've had 7 sexual partners.
That's not something to brag about, slut.
>>
>>17206333
God.....
But dont divorce.... You are stupid as fuck and cant make it on your one
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 767x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 767x719
>>17206333
HAHAHA....AH!HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>17206336
Eh, I'd bet the average person has been with more than 7 people.
>>
>>17206358
If course but this is 4chan....
>>
>>17206333
communication makes sex better. You have to tell/show him what you like, and vice versa. Marriage means making things work. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>17206212
Lol
>>
>>17206329
Not really. The previous argument was that the female organs doesn't exist or can't help/hinder pregnancy because there was no concept of a female orgasm.

Not a non-sequitur.
>>
>>17206363
So everyone is a helpless virgin or a slut
>>
I don't know if it bothers me more when people write organs or organisms instead of orgasms. Makes things funny to read though.
>>
>>17206382
Nobody is talking about duck rape, you lunatic feminist.
>>
>>17206393
Drives me insane, my phone auto corrects orgasms every time.
>>
>>17206213
That's not a thing. They did an experiment where they had women with cups of fluid that could be seen through an x ray or some shit. They compared chicks that orgasmed to ones that didn't. No significant "upsuck" effect, though that is a thing for pigs though
>>
>>17206431
I'm not even a feminist bro, rest assured the female orgasm is real
>>17206437
Could be vestigial
>>
>>17206472
That's not what vestigal means.
>>
>>17206491
>Vestigiality refers to genetically determined structures or attributes that have apparently lost most or all of their ancestral function in a given species, but have been retained during the process of evolution.

t. biochemist
>>
>>17206505
The fact that vagina vibration has no biological function kind of undermines your case.
>>
>>17206569
Are you legitimately retarded? Can you read? The fact that it exists in pigs should give you a clue that female orgasm in mammals might be an ancestral trait. Just because it no longer works in humans doesn't mean the female orgasm isn't real.

I'm out.
>>
>>17206089
absoutely, you served you man, the best kind of wife there ever could be
>>
>>17206587
Ha. Thanks.
>>
>>17206212
Thats not right
>>
File: 17587586.jpg (24 KB, 305x276) Image search: [Google]
17587586.jpg
24 KB, 305x276
It matters not, for coitus was achieved.
>>
>>17206654
Indeed
>>
>>17206089
Ehhh. I believe a girl stops being a virgin once she cums another. For ceremonial purposes we can just say "yes"
>>
>>17206089
>Did we consummate our marriage if I didn't cum?
If you had sex with your husband, then you consummated your marriage.

Catholics have this thing about annulling marriages with no children. even though they forbid divorce. This only manages to stay consistent with their religious law because consummation cannot be proven, and so the couple is technically given the benefit of the doubt (even though nobody is fooling anyone in most cases).

But the reason for those gymnastics is that in Catholic theology, the priest is not the one who performs the marriage: he only blesses the union. The couple themselves perform the marriage when they consummate it, and that's how anullment works from a theological standpoint: if it wasn't consummated, then they were literally never married to begin with.

And this is probably more than you ever wanted to know about the mechanics of consummating a marriage.
>>
Basically when my best bud and gf broke up, I naturally didnt talk to her and was pissed at her.
One day we reconciled while I was in a legit bad place and we've talked pretty much everyday since.
I'd never ever go out with her or anything out of loyalty to my friend, but I'm worried I may be catching feelings, since I do genuinely value her now.
The fuck do I do guys? I don't wanna cut ties because she's actually a good friend, but I don't wanna end up catching feelings.
>>
Lol, I'm not catholic
>>
>>17206575
Now you're assuming it works in pigs, which there is no evidence to show.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.