[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I need advice should sent my dog to the hospital he got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0130.jpg (4 MB, 5376x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0130.jpg
4 MB, 5376x3024
Hey I need advice
should sent my dog to the hospital he got bitten a fucking pitbull
>this happen yesterday and here's his wound
>>
>>17204895
Take him to a vet.
>>
>>17204895
if that wound looks like you could fit your finger in it, then that is a good sign to take your dog to the vet. pour some hydrogen peroxide carefully around, but not in, the wound to prevent infection.
>>
File: IMAG0131.jpg (4 MB, 3024x5376) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0131.jpg
4 MB, 3024x5376
>>17204901
>>17204913
He's also got another wound
What worry me is that he mostly an outside dog so he on dirty cement and I think he needs stitches so that any infections can't occur
>>
>>17204895
Why you let your dog alone with pit bulls?
>>
>>17204932
Take him to a vet instead of posting pictures here.
>>
>>17204937
I didn't
The pitbull is my father's he just got it 2 years ago
She bitten me, my mother, my sister, two of my dogs
Pretty much the rest of the family. She cause nothing but trouble.
The only reason why my dad wants cuz it remind him his bulldog
Yes yesterday we're all out at backyard until the pitbull just all of a sudden attack my dog she been doing this for 6 times
>>
>>17204932
a vet is more trained and experienced to apply stiches than you, the most help you can do is disinfect the wound, cover it, and take him to the vet.

>>17204967
as for the pitbull;
you should consider a muzzle, and apply disciplinary action to her when she bites, and reward her when she corrects herself. teach her not to bit at you, let her know that your the alpha.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.