[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I gst ric of the smell of cigarettes? I am extremely paranoid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 460x319) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 460x319
How do I gst ric of the smell of cigarettes? I am extremely paranoid of people finding out if I smoke. How can I get rid of the smell without having to scrub down in a shower?
>>
You will never mask the smell to a non smoker
>>
>>17203073
Why the fuck would you want to smoke? There are literally no good reasons.
>>
>>17203084
Because I enjoy it and who the fuck wants to live to be a withered old man?
>>
>>17203102
Smoking won't kill you young. It'll slowly eat away at your lungs until you're 35 and by then you won't be able to do any exercises without gasping for air, even going to the fridge will be a chore. Not to mention the constant wheezing and pain. And the financial drain depending on how much you smoke.
>>
>>17203113
>until you're 35
>you won't be able to do any exercises without gasping for air

I smoked for almost 30 years. I quit a while ago and can run a mile in about 8 1/2 minutes.

I do agree that OP should quit. As a ex smoker I can smell a smoker easily, you can't hide it.
>>
easy: stop smoking
>>
Febreze

-or-

Boil a gallon of vinegar on the stove for about 45 mins. (Best to leave the house for that. And run in and out to turn off the burner.)
>>
Nothing but time, OP. I find that it dissipates in about an hour.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.