[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been told I might have a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Comparison.jpg (179 KB, 960x1344) Image search: [Google]
Comparison.jpg
179 KB, 960x1344
An ex from years ago has just told me that she is unsure who the father of her 6 year old kid is and it could be possibly mine. I had a one night stand whilst she had a bf I had no idea about and was seeing regularly. She also told me she was on the pill and when she told me she was pregnant, swore blindly that it wasn't mine and had a period after that night. I now live on the other side of the world and am not returning any time soon. I have told her to get a paternity test with the bf at the time as the dates don't match and due to the amount they were seeing each other their is a greater probability it's his. She is refusing as she doesn't want him to have any rights and will tell the child she was the result of a one night stand. This girl is a nasty piece of work and is obsessed with me for some reason, told me she still dreams of us being together, which is making me think she is just wishing it was mine. I don't believe the child looks like me at all.

Anyway, I won't tell you who is who but who do you think the child resembles?
>>
Also family and friends have seen the pic and don't believe she resembles me or any of my family.
>>
Looks like the guy on top left to me. More similar nose and eyes
>>
Sounds like she's just trying to manipulate you. I'd just ignore it until she can prove that the kid isn't the bf's.

Anyway I'd say she looks more like the top pic, but honestly I can come up with multiple reasons she looks like either of you.
>>
I think she resembles the upper guy. Look at the nose, the eyebrows and the chin. Even the little triangle in the hair entries.

I hope it is not you.
>>
She could belong to either really

cute kid
>>
>>17202995
She looks like the guy in the upper left. Similar eyes, upper cheeks, nose, lips, teeth, eyebrows.
>>
>>17203047
She definitely is a cute kid, just feel for her as she doesn't deserve to be lied to and treated like this. I also got the impression the child is being brought up by the grandparents and she rarely see's her.
>>
Who gives a fuck. Ignore the whore and her bastard.
>>
>>17203074
Hopefully her grandparents are better than her mom, then

unfortunately there is nothing you can do for her
>>
>>17203083
They will definitely bring her up better, but they are also refusing to have the test down with the original suspect.
>>
Top left, the nose and eyes, eyebrows are identical. Can't see anything with the other guy.

Looks like she's to get you back in her life.
>>
It doesn't matter who the child looks like. If she really thought you were the dad but wasn't sure she would have no problems getting a test. Stop worrying about things you don't have to worry about.
>>
>>17202995
Resembles top left.
>>
top man is father for sure
>>
>>17203096
Why are you worrying about this, man? It sounds like the issue has been taken care of for you.

>your ex won't get the test because she's afraid the dad won't be you
>the grandparents won't get the test

So you're fine.
>>
>Send a DNA sample back
>make sure that shit is negative

God only knows what her motive is, but it sounds like its driven by need rather than affection. As in, her first choice for "dad" sucked and now she wants her second choice to fill in.
>>
>>17203367
Also, if she had a one night stand with you while in a relationship, chances are she was doing it with someone else as well. She'll find someone else to play house with her.
>>
Ignore her.

>things are going south with current boyfriend, time to make my ex take responsibility for it!!
>>
>>17203474
My understanding is they split before the child was born or just after. As everyone has said, I believe she is clutching and just want other people's lives to be as miserable as mine. As I said to her, why even tell me without any evidence, I'm not here for your convenience and to fill in because you can't face the truth.
>>
Sorry, meant as miserable as hers
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.