[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do men with financial and professional success leverage this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 7304x5478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 7304x5478
How do men with financial and professional success leverage this into drawing the attention of beautiful women?

I'm a pretty down to earth, friendly guy. I'm pretty good looking, and I wouldn't say I have trouble with women, but I'm making great money in a job people wouldn't expect me to have at first glance, and I'd just like to hook up with some 10/10s even if they're not necessarily pleasant people.

I see women with rich old dudes, so why not a wealthy, pretty good looking younger dude?
>>
Those who pull pretty girls do not lie about themselves on the Internet for starters.
>>
find some eastern europe girl
>>
>>17201646
Buy a Porsche, Ferrari, or Corvette.
>>
If you're looking to pull shallow people interested in your money, you have to look like you have money. The specific type you're looking for isn't going to get to know you first just because you look "pretty good."
>>
>>17201652

Okay. I'm posting about this on a Taiwanese parchment cartography board because I think it's an XD epic meme, bro.

>>17201662
I've got a pretty decent car already... I could afford a Vette or Porsche probably, but meh. Valid thought though, still unsure if that actually helps me find a shallow chick.
>>
>>17201675
What car do you drive?
>>
>>17201646
What type of job hot shot?
>>
File: image.jpg (541 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
541 KB, 1920x1280
>>17201712

2014 Camaro ZL1

>>17201721

Marketing Exec.
>>
>>17201729
Nice car. It'll help a little, but really you want something even more "expensive" looking. A ZL1 Camaro might as well be a base V6 Camaro to a women but a Porsche Cayman is a Porsche and it costs the same as your Camaro. You'll have to rely a little more on your personality and looks with the Camaro.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.