[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that even though girls hate me if I just go gay I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 043889.png (1 MB, 1600x1191) Image search: [Google]
043889.png
1 MB, 1600x1191
Is it true that even though girls hate me if I just go gay I'll be swimming in boipussi?
>>
No.

How can one "go gay?"

Its my understanding you are what you already are.

Are you gay? Then be gay.
>>
>>17201513
No, even in the gay community, that structure still stands. There are more tops than bottoms and they have to pursue and compete for the boipussy, until the bottoms choose who they will give it up for.
>>
>>17201877
Degenerate/deviant sexual fantasies (such as being gay) are just that, deviations from healthy reproductive sex. If you really believe in deviancy as an identity you're dumber than the average bear boo-boo
>>
>>17201513
Dudes have lower standards, so probably.
>>
>>17201513

Men are far shallower than women when it comes to looks. Also, unlike women, penis size actually matters a great deal to homos.
>>
>>17201513
>>17201888
Don't listen to these stupid cunts OP

>>17201513
Fags get laid so much easier than straight guys. Guys will sleep around with almost anyone, and monogamy practically doesn't exist among gays. I can tell you for a fact that it is waaaaaaaay easier to get your dick sucked by a guy. ffs look at all the shit on craigslist; compare how many ads there are for gay guys than for girls wanting a guy.
>>
>>17201513
The sheer amount of faggots is insane, so yes. Fags gat laid so much easier, dykes I don't know but fags? It's little wonder that AIDs is rampant in the gay community.
>>
File: gaydar.jpg (10 KB, 254x240) Image search: [Google]
gaydar.jpg
10 KB, 254x240
>>17201513
Homosexuals have a gaydar and can spot another one from 3 miles away. You'll get more attention.
>>
>>17201891
Faggot here, this is correct
>>
>>17201888
Bottoms outnumber tops you retard, just open up grindr and find out
>>
>>17201513

depends. post a picture of yourself. ill let you know for sure.

gays are way easier to please but if girls hate you because you are fat and ugly, then no guys wont. the hwole 'bear' thing is mostly a myth with this generation.
>>
>>17201888

bottoms vastly outnumebr tops, and bottoms love to be sharede.

he also said 'swimming in' not 'dating one' as in, multipel many boi pussies which is accurate.

teh best part? you dont even need a condom anymore. they got a pill (truvada) that is more effective against hiv than a condom.
>>
>>17201895

its not that we ahve lower standards, its simply that we have more diverse standards.

many girls wont even date outside of their own / one race.

a gay guy likes the whit eguy... and the black guy... and hte mexican... and the asian. we like the cute little short dude and we like the big manly tall dude.

we like all the dudes as long as they are attractive. we just dont have one little ideal of whats hot.
>>
>>17201513
More than likely. I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
I can confirm, being gay is way easier in so many ways, not just getting constant sex. Straight guy here, living in a gay as hell area, I get hit on constantly (girls would rate me maybe a 7/10) and I don't look, act, or sound gay. Many of the offers I've gotten are to have my dick sucked, without me doing anything in return. Its that easy. Can you imagine a bunch of girls saying "Hi, can i blow you? you don't have to eat me out, or pay me" Its probably why so many men go gay. Also hanging out with gay guys is pretty fun, my gay neighbours love to shoot guns and screw around with machinery and tools, since they have no kids, and don't blow money on dumb shit women do, they're basically loaded and buy new boats and atvs every 2 months. Wish i was attracted to men, sucks being straight lol

TL;DR if you are even ok looking you will be swimming in tops and bottoms, if you're homely, then you need to be funny/have money/low standards, but you will still get tons of gay sex.
>>
>>17201513
Degeneracy does not have standards.
>>
>>17201513
No then you'll be unattractive and gay
>>
>bi curious
>download grindr
>within 30 minutes I've got a dick in my mouth
>hate it
>now confirmed straight
>>
>>17205319
>sucked one dick
>gay for life

Sorry bro.
>>
>>17203834
>don't blow money on dumb shit women do
>buy new boats and atvs every 2 months

cause those are extremely reasonable buys? lol
>>
>>17205334
He said guns too, anon.
>Not wanting a flotilla of motorboats for a bunch of gay river pirates
>>
>>17205319
Same
>>
>>17202878
Bullshit, I'd rather sleep with a woman than a negro.
>>
>>17205388
You're a degenerate, who cares what you think.
>>
>>17205737
"degenerate"

Ok lol
>>
>>17205319
Man, I'd rather kill myself than suck a dick cos I couldn't get any pussy.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.