[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend broke up with me with no hint of getting back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 458.jpg (5 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
458.jpg
5 KB, 265x190
So my girlfriend broke up with me with no hint of getting back together, and we were gone from each other's lives for like two weeks. I had a one night stand with another girl in that period of time. Then she comes back and wants us to try again. I want to give her another chance, but should I tell her about this or not, if I do? I don't really want to hurt her feelings, I suspect it might. Our relationship has been a bit rocky lately. In my defense, it was over and I had no idea she wanted to reconcile after reflecting over the relationship. Anyone with a fresh set of eyes on this?
>>
Don't bother, she probably fucked a few guys too
>>
>>17200551
Who's idea was it for the 2 week break?
>>
I don't think she has actually. >>17200586
It wasn't intended to be a break. She broke up with me >>17200594
>>
>>17200605
Was she chatting with a guy friend lots right before you broke up?

Honestly, from what little info you've given it feels like she broke up with you to see a different guy, but it turned out he was shit so she wants you back now.

Either that or she left you, went this sucks and wants you back. Grass is always greener on the other side.

The answer to the first question decides which of these is most likely.
>>
>>17200605
>She broke up with me

If it was her idea than it's likely she had a backup guy, not saying for sure, but likely. Unless, she tells you she had relations, don't say anything.
>>
She had a backup dude lined up. It didn't work out. Dump her ass and punish her for that slut shit.
>>
>but should I tell her about this or not
No. If she never asks about it never bring it up. If she does ask you either:
1. Tell her the truth because you're a faggot and you can't lie for shit or lying to her would eat at you.
2. Lie and say you didn't touch anyone if you have no principles against lying. She can't make any problems out of it if she doesn't know about it and the chances of her finding out about it later are abysmally small.
>>
I wouldn't tell her. You didn't do anything wrong, and her knowing this will only hurt her - even if she herself believes you did nothing wrong, it'll hurt. And might hurt you, too, if it leads to her own confessions.
And there's not really anything positive or necessary to come from her knowing it (eg, if you had actually cheated on her, telling her might be a necessary evil because now you both need to decide on equal footing whether the relationship is still intact).
>>
>>17200627
>>17200629
>>17200643
She has been under a lot of stress and having doubts about if she really is ready for a relationship. The relationship struck like a meteor on her. From one day deciding not to be involved with guys for the next year, to meeting me the next day and having a boyfriend. Can't be certain about whether or not she has been chatting with someone else in more than a friendly manner, but I doubt it.

>>17200659
That's sort of my thoughts on it too.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.