[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can I initiate sex verbally, or atleast lead into kissing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
how can I initiate sex verbally, or atleast lead into kissing touching without the mood killing "can I kiss you"
>>
>>17198654
Just rape her,

Most women like to be raped, its a fact.
>>
>>17198662
dont tempt me
>>
>>17198654
By not being a child. Lean in and allow her to close the gap. Social cues are not complicated.
>>
>>17198654
Tease, get close and Make physical contact, stare into their eyes.

That's what's worked for me in the past
>>
>>17198678
I mean, lets just assume for this argument i'm slightly autistic so thats why im seeking help

Now what kind of social cues mean women are thinking of letting me into their warm flesh palm
>>
>>17198679
what kind of physical contact?
>>
>>17198686
Teach me how to get a GF first.
>>
>>17198686
If you haven't successfully lead into kissing before, maybe before thinking about losing your v-card you should go watch William Smith's excellent relationship documentary entitled Hitch.
>>
>>17198696
keep meeting girls till you meet a girl that its super easy to talk with

note this is different than thinking about girls youd like to to date, you actually have to communicate with these females till you find one that seems to be enthuastic abt you. Dont give too many compliments/niceties up front or she will friendzone you, but dont try too hard too tough/macho because if thats forced its super obvious

best of luck

obviously the best advice is go join more clubs etc that put you in the presence of different people
>>
>>17198695
Anything you can get away with
>>
>>17198700
I mean I've had sex with girls before but still never hurts to try and improve things. ... .

WAIT!! if girls call me creepy but I know they are girls im totally going to bone in mere minutes are they just teasing me? SWEET I have just learned something about myself THANK YOU 4CHAN
>>
>>17198722
Can you be more specific? Like some examples?
Putting my hand on hers seems pretty forward, looking for something a little more "tame" for a lack of a better word.
>>
>>17198742
It really doesn't matter what it is, it's about noticing if she's pulling away, maintaining that contact or even initiating it.

For example, last time with a chick we compared hand sizes. I just left my hands there while still discussing our hands, then just started chatting about other shit.

It's like chicken, neither of us pulled away after time so we kept it up.

You have to realize some girls won't make a movie, they may not even open themselves up to making a move. You have to be bold.

it's about looking for negative signs, and if there's none then take the next step, not waiting for an invite. The key is to take little steps, but keep taking them until you can't.
>>
>>17198734
>if girls call me creepy but I know they are girls im totally going to bone in mere minutes are they just teasing me?
Most likely. Do they always say creepy? I'm more used to "perverted" as if trying to suggest that pure people like them would never do this "usually" but they're not opposed with you.
>>
>>17198654
A lot of it depends on the situation, the context, the woman, and the means of communication. I'm going to assume "general college kid", "any woman you can find at a bar", and "in person"

Step 1 is finding a willing woman. This is usually done via socially acceptable filters, like sexually explicit music. The women who are willing to have sex will dance and enjoy themselves, the prudes will leave. Amazingly playing songs about sex will never get you arrested.

Step 2 is to play, and not to talk. By this I mean that if you act like one of her girlfriends, she'll treat you like one of her girlfriends. Talking about everything puts you into a platonic position. Instead, offer activities to perform together, offer stories, offer drinks. Make yourself fun and different from her friends. She needs to be interested before you attempt to initiate sex

Step 3 is to gives her cues. Look at her lips a lot, let your eyes wander up and down her body, be aroused. Don't be afraid of objectifying her by adoring her body -- let her know what you want with your eyes. She'll see you staring at her ass and it will get her thinking about having sex with you. The more she thinks about it, the better

Step 4, don't start with the kiss. Start with the touch. You don't need permission for this one because it doesn't violate any social boundaries. You can sit uncomfortably close to her, press up against her, put your hand on her arm or her knee, etc. If she calls the cops because you put a hand on her knee then she'll be the one in trouble for wasting their time, not you

Step 5 is to start, but not finish, every action you wish to perform. If she wants it she'll notice and finish the action. If she's been thinking about kissing you and you start to lean towards her face, she'll close her eyes and pucker her lips. If she's been wanting you to fondle her breasts and you put your hand on her stomach half-under her shirt, she'll grab your arm and move it up.
>>
>>17199628
Note that none of this involves "initiat[ing] sex verbally". Words confound things because they force her to think instead of feel. Words should only be used for teasing and playful conversation.

The only time words are used to initiate anything sexual is when they're the only option available to you (e.g. texting). In this case you need to playfully hint at what you want in a way that can be played off as a joke if she's not in the mood.
>>
this thread is relevant to my interests

>>17199628
>>17199637
useful advice man
> Step 2
I was worried that I always make small talk with this girl and rarely talk about important stuff, should I stop worrying then? Will this lead to anything beyond physical attraction?
>>
>>17199696
Relationships can develop over time, but attraction has to be seized immediately. Let physical attraction come first, and then discuss important stuff the morning after over a plate of pancakes (if you want a long-term relationship with her)
>>
>>17199628
OP here, thanks for the input
>>
>>17198654

>sit down next to them (somewhere comfy you can sprawl is best)
>get talking, be funny, self-deprecating mixed with obviously-false-machismo is the best, don't pick on people for laughs
>lead the conversation in terms of topics but try to get to the point where she is talking the most, that way she doesn't feel like you're pulling conversation out of her
>make your responses teasing, if you can, it's like verbal sparring with women, you rarely get a bro-tier chat desu
>get comfy, if you're next to her you're probably touching in some way anyway, girls have a habit of putting their legs across your lap if they're comforable
>when chatting to her, look into her eyes and upper face (don't stare though, it's creepy), that gets her lookign at you too and shows her you're comfortable in her company

MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING THING

>glance at her lips every so often in conversation, it's like subtly body language, which humans often imitate and if you're both getting along she should do the same thing
>keep doing the above, she should be getting pretty close to you by now
>if she tails off conversation, but not in a bored way and still looking at you, just lean in and kiss her softly
>if all goes well she should reciprocate, otherwise you dun goofd, in that case be honest about wanting to kiss her but play it off jokingly and make her laugh about it
>by now you should be kissing in earnest, from here shit is simple
>>
>>17201439
example of self - deprecating, obviously false machismo?
>>
>>17201577

"Yeah it's a really sad movie. Well, so I've heard. I'm a man so, y'know, I don't cry. Or watch movies without guns. I didn't even sit in the dark sniffling and watching Lost in Translation last weekend."

That's a rough idea, but you get my drift, it depends on context.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.