[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no way of making friends or getting a bf/husband
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: images-174.jpg (13 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images-174.jpg
13 KB, 443x332
I have no way of making friends or getting a bf/husband
>>
BTW 22, lost touch with highschool friends after highschool
>>
>>17198593
Become a hooker,

Start sucking dick and before you know it everyone will want to be your bf. Bitches that don't put out become old maids.
>>
>>17198593
>>17198598
job? school? hobbies? there are infinite ways of doing this you just actually have to look and try.

also from what I have learned, highschool is highschool. don't expect to stay friends with those people; many will move on and find their own paths. look for new people girl, and maybe stop worrying about a relationship so much?
>>
>>17198606
Why did you quote me nigger?

Your a stupid motherfucker aren't you?
>>
Chances are you are not attractive, so lets test drive the old mind;
>Do you think someone can be raped in a consentual relationship?
>Do you think you can have a career and children?
>Do you expect to be a stay at home wife/gf?
>Do you think an arts degree is worth something?
>Do you like pets ?
>What do you value in life ?
>Do you think family should come before a relationship?
>Do you care about looks or brains ?
>Do you think someone should support you and your child if you break up with them ?
>How many fingers am i holding up ?
>>
>>17198593
Show us your tits
>>
>>17198610
ye im a dummy sorry for doing that boss
>>
>>17198610
Prolly a misclick. Why are you so hormonal? Injecting too much testosterone into your balls? Uncontrollable rage?
>>
File: 1464447244376.jpg (36 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
1464447244376.jpg
36 KB, 351x329
Go out. Do things. Join clubs. Meet people. I'm a natural introvert, and I'd love it if I could meet a decent number of women in my room. That's not realistic, so I try to put myself out there now and then.

>>17198617
This should be good
>>
Do you want to have 3 kids?

if so I'm your man.
>>
>>17198625
Its ok if you have tits,

Post em, someone, now
>>
>>17198617
That doesn't make any sense, and I don't want kids
>>
>>17198628
>join clubs

What fucking clubs? The only shit is fucking youth groups and that faggot headspace full of 12 yearolds
>>
>>17198884
*consensual
>You are in a consensual relationship with your sexual partner but you feel that they forced themselves upon you, would you consider it rape ?
Also please do not avoid the rest of the questions as they help me formulate a more accurate caricature.
>>
>>17198593

You're a girl, as long as you're not ugly guys will throw themselves at you.
>>
Post pic of you
>>
Hi!

I'm interested in being your bf and potentially your husband if things work out right, haha!

Do you perhaps maybe have an application that I could fill out so you could get to know me better and what I can offer?

Thank you very much for your time.
>>
File: 1463972117063.png (408 KB, 854x539) Image search: [Google]
1463972117063.png
408 KB, 854x539
>>17198891
In college there are usually a decent number of them. Most of them have little appeal to me or the members scare me off (e.g. anime club), but I've had good fun with the Engineering one.

Alternatively, try messing with meetup or something. I live near a pinko faggot city so it's full of shit like poly dating but I still saw a few groups that seemed interesting.
>>
>>17198907
Well its never happened in real life and I'm better looking than my fatter sister that's had like 6 bfs
>>
>>17199050
Have you tried give a guy your number?
>>
>>17198915
No more online cunts

>>17198947
I can't go to university, idk what the hell I wanna do and am not smart enough, I was forced to go to TAFE cuz my mum thought I would make friends, but of course I didnt
>>
>>17198617
The first question should be further down the list. Gives away your bait to quickly senpai.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.