[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what;s the checklist I need to complete to achieve wife and 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 14603720012.jpg (1 MB, 3404x2164) Image search: [Google]
14603720012.jpg
1 MB, 3404x2164
what;s the checklist I need to complete to achieve wife and 3 children?
>>
Not look like a complete fuck so you can get even the fattest of fatties, niggest of niggers, etc of etc that has a vagina.

Income to support those 3 little bastards because I don't want to waste my tax dollars paying for your welfare checks.
>>
Fuck a woman at least 3 times, and go have a wedding

This will not guarantee your happiness.
>>
>>17198349
There is no checklist. All you have to do is convince a woman that marrying you and having three kids is a good idea.
>>
>>17198449

It's what I want in life, so yeah it will guarantee my happiness.

>>17198508

Ok, but how do you do this? how do you tell what type of woman wants to have kids and be a SAHM and which don't.
>>
>>17198533
>thinking anything in life is guaranteed

So if you married someone who turned into an abusive drug addict, became fat, and you had 3 kids born with disabilities, you'd be happy?
>>
>>17198349
Item 1: wife
Item 2: kid 1
Item 3: kid 2
Item 4: midlife and existential crisis
Item 5: kid 3
That should about do it for you. Anything else while I'm here?
>>
>>17198349
>do I have a wife
>can we both produce offspring
>can we fuck at least 3 times
Pretty simple list mate
>>
>>17198349

-stable job. If you are poor it will be tough convincing her to have more kids
-be fit, no STDs, checkup to ensure you are fertile
-join a church. Religious girls are more into the whole marriage thing
-date for a while and MAKE SURE SHE LOVES YOU MORE. It will be much easier to control the relationship if she loves you more than you love her.
-fuck her silly and pump her full of cum as often as you can.

Enjoy her leaving you and taking your kids and half your money, faggot.
>>
>>17198349
1. Get wife.
2. Get child.
3. Get child.
4. Get child
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.