[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf, which I'm dating for almost 2 months now, said she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
My gf, which I'm dating for almost 2 months now, said she doesn't want to have sex again until we are married.
I'm 21 years old, this is my first real relationship, and I don't want to get married until I'm done with college, have a job and a home, what it's not gonna happen in at least 4 years.
I think she's just trying to see if I love her. I said I do, but I don't really know about my feelings, since I'm inexperienced, and cautious about this kind of thing. I don't know if I want to spend my entire life with her, but I don't want to break up with her either.
And I certainly want to keep having sex in these 4 years to come
What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>17197944
Tell her you have needs.

Get her drunk

Break up

No sex until married

Wait pathetically until she feels like having sex. She'll either get horny too and cave in or cheat on you, while expecting you to be faithful (yes they are that crazy)

Those are your options.

Id try the first three in that order
>>
Ugh. The shit test. I know you love her and everything, but bitches who pull this classic bait and switch out of nothing more than insecurity are bad news.
She is never going to get less crazy. Dump her and save yourself a few years worth of mind games.
>>
File: 1463149717107.jpg (102 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1463149717107.jpg
102 KB, 540x540
>21

My opinion is don't waste your youth, its prime-fucking time. Also you's have only been together 2 months and shes suggested this?

What I'd do:

If you really do like her and all that, stand up and get YOUR wants across as well. Ask her why? Is it religion? Why the sudden change of heart like?
>>
>>17197944
Tell her ok but keep pestering her about it. Beg even. She'll feel sorry enough.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
Just fucking dump her OP. Don't even cause yourself any bit of bullshit by dealing with her, it's only going to get worse and she'll only resent you or be pissy if you pressure/coerce her into sex. Find a girl that's willing to meet at least 50% of your needs to last you for the next year or two.
>>
>>17197944
Grow the fuck up and date someone with compatible views.
>>
>>17197957
>>17198342
>>17197958
>>17197956
This

Flip the ultimatum on her instead. Tell her if she doesn't put out you'll dump her and find somebody else.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.