[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend went to a fest with a friend of mine, his girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Will-Smith--460x259.png (155 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
Will-Smith--460x259.png
155 KB, 460x259
My girlfriend went to a fest with a friend of mine, his girl, and another dude.

I trust her so this isn't an issue of "oh she's gonna cheat"

Here's my problem: I can't help but feel upset for some reason. Like primal rage. I feel like the fact that my girlfriend is hanging out with my friend makes me jealous of the friend for being able to hang out with her.

I know. I'm crazy. I know what you guys are gonna say. I never said anything about this to her and never will because it's really irrational but that's why we have anon boards right?

I'm asking you guys how to get over this stupid feeling. It's really fucking annoying.
>>
Basically to reiterate:

I feel lonely and it's been 2 days that she's been away somewhere far with a friend of mine. I can't do anything because I have really stressful tests. I'm bored and frustrated that they have fun while I just sit here studying. I'm also irrationally angry just like stated above
>>
>>17197685
I understand how you feel, maybe you're scared your friends prefer her to you?
>>
Why didn't you go too?

In all honesty that's not 'normal'. They will be looked on as two couples, people will assume they're together. It's a festival so there will be drugs and alcohol, lowering inhibitions. I'm glad you're comfortable with it but that would be sending red flags up everywhere with me.
>>
>>17197689
It's normal, my bf is having fun too and I'm studying, yes it's frustrating but it's normal in an exam period. When she will be busy in her turn she will feel the same way
>>
>>17197719

Nah I don't even like those friends much.. I never told her this though.

>>17197730

Didn't go cuz I have finals. There's been situations where I went and she stayed home because she was busy so I guess I'm a red flag too.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.