[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cancer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: descarga (6).jpg (5 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
descarga (6).jpg
5 KB, 262x192
Hi guys.
This is hard for me.
I don't even know how to start this, i'm just going to try.

I went to the doctor and he told me that i had cancer.
And the only thing that i thought about was the love of my life.

She still doesn't know this and i don't know if i want to tell her.
We've been together for 2 and a half years.
She is perfect for me and i couldn't ask for a better partner.
She looks at me like im the only person on the world, she always kisses me and tells me that she loves me.
We still have that pasion in our relationship.
I proposed to her and she said yes.
We do crazy stuff , we go on some '''adventures''' and we laugh a lot with eachother.
When i got a car accident she just went nutz and she was really really worried even tho it wasnt a big deal.

Soo.... It's hard for me to tell her that im going to die, i don't want her to feel such pain, i know her and i know she is going to be really sad for a long time.

God i can't believe im not going to see her face again.
>>
Are you sure you are of kill? What's the diagnosis?
>>
>>17197657
I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you, but how sure are you that tou're going to die? What stage was it caught at? Where in your body is it?
>>
When i was a kid i had something in my lung after being in the hopsital for a couple of months a i was ok, but they told me that the same thing happend again but its much worse.
I'm sry i can't translate all the things that the doctor told me.
I have to go again in 2 days.
>>
just getting told you have cancer doesn't automatically mean you're going to die, lots of people beat it and go on to live to old age
>>
>>17197657
I'm very sorry to hear this, OP. One thing to consider - If you are terminally ill, don't spare details and don't hold off telling people. You're not sparing them the pain, you're sparing yourself the pain. They need to know.
>>
>>17197738
>I'm sry i can't translate all the things that the doctor told me.
That's fine. So it's in your lungs.

Did your doctor givd you a "stage" number, like Stage 1 or Stage 3?
>>
File: 1463194327443s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1463194327443s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>17197662
>are you sure you are of kill?
>>
>>17197657
Cancer is not an automatic death sentence. Some types have a very high recovery rate. Don't start by giving up - determine thagt you're going to be a survivor and get in there and fight it.
>>
He told me that he doesn't know yet.
He told me that this type of cancer has really low chances to survive and i'm scared.
Im sorry i can't be very specific i have to go the doctor in 2 days maybe i post this again in 2 days...
>>
>>17197812

>God i can't believe im not going to see her face again.
>is wasting time with us on this shit heap

Nigger go spend time with her and your family.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.