[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that women prefer smaller penises? I heard they think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Italy 485.0.jpg (48 KB, 692x922) Image search: [Google]
Italy 485.0.jpg
48 KB, 692x922
Is it true that women prefer smaller penises?

I heard they think they larger ones are too big to handle and just get in the way of things
>>
1/10
>>
>>17197543

Is it true that ostriches wear funny hats while participating in sweaty orgies in a spa based setting?
>>
every woman is different, some prefer bigger some don't care

get over your anxieties about penis size though, because just jamming your cock in her pussy and thrusting away is not enough to get any girl off.
>>
>>17197543
see
>>17196793
>>
>>17197550
Nice troll ostriches take dust baths
>>
>>17197543

If you're 6"-6.5" then you are literally perfect for 90% of women. Anything over 7" usually 'hurts' women, and you'll have to be careful that you don't stick it in all the way. With a 6" dick you can still go deep, AND can go as hard/fast as you want without worrying about hurting the girl.

Also, some girls are just sloots. Deal with it.
>>
>>17197543
Penetrative sex is not as important as you think it is. A bigger dick is always better in terms of how much your girl values you, provided everything else is the same.

A guy with a smaller dick who can make her cum her brains out from oral and other techniques will of course be more value than a big dicked clumsy retard. However the guy with a big dick will almost never have to feel ashamed for this.
>>
>>17199144
Says the virgin who never saw pussy.
>>
I personally prefer 6" at most with slightly above average girth. But I can do with smaller if the guy pounds me very fast and hard, I squirt easily (actual squirt, not piss. It's creamy and moreso drenches their cock in lewd pussy juice) . :3

But I can only fit one finger in comfortably, so anything bigger is no bueno. I don't even stretch well for pap tests.
>>
I like small dicks. Also I like it when a man cums fast. I can't orgasm from penetration so that's probably why I like em smaller.
>>
>>17199148
Here's your (you)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.