[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Date advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1273021839262.jpg (3 KB, 85x126) Image search: [Google]
1273021839262.jpg
3 KB, 85x126
Long story short, i have been dating quite few times in the past but this time is different.

I literally can't guess what that girl is thinking. We met irl, talk went smooth but she said she don't know.
Then again she talks to me keeping up conversation. Then I talk to her and she suddenly vanishes just to say few hours later "sorry i had accident here".

I asked her straight whats wrong, or did she just lost interest. She said she didn't but she needs some time (she lost her job few days before we first met).

I really don't know how to approach her. She seems very nice but then she replies as if she has lost interest, then gains this interest.

What is even wierder, she had even more interest in me on first date than i had in her.
>>
>>17196200
Why do you think she was more interested in you?
>>
>>17196234
She seemd pretty excited when talking with me, I can't actually tell but it seemd so. Touching my hands, stuff like that.
>>
Basically this girl seems like emotional rollercoaster.

I had thoughts of breaking relation with her but then she writes to me and asks whats up with a smile. I just don't know what to do, to pursue this relationship or not. We both have 27 years.
>>
Guys, any ideas? Maybe she just treats me as a friend? If so then i'll tell her that i am searching for a partner not a female friend and give up fast.
>>
Maybe she's looking for a friend, or just for casual attention when she needs it - but I don't believe in male/female friendship tho.
>>
>>17196200
>she needs some time

She's likely weeding through other guys or is unsure about you because you haven't displayed the peacock qualities she wants.

Have you built a suitable nest for her? Did you do a mating dance? How colorful are your feathers?
>>
>>17196904

> She's likely weeding through other guys
That was my though as well.

My social status is quite high, I do have my own company, its small though (5 people).
I do live with my parents simply because its cheaper so i can invest in business. However I can move out anytime I want, money is not the problem. But since I was alone I had no reason to.
>>
>>17197175
The problem is likely with her, not you.
>>
>>17197190
Might be. Or simply she is checking other guys. We met thru dating portal so it wouldnt be wierd.

As for looks I had rates from actual girls before from 6/10 to 8/10 (guess im not that bad)
She is like 7-8/10.

How long should I wait?
>>
There is one thing that that rings a bell. She said she wanted to have her own apartment before 30. Which is 3 years from now on. From what she said she is earning near minimum salary. So it's about 1.5K (currency not important). Cheap apartments comes by 20-30K (where I live). So even if she would starve for that 3 years she wouldn't be able to afford it.

I don't mind moving out but setting time limit like this is a bit... Well. I would prefer to still live with my parents than move out to ghetto or 2x2m apartament just for the sake of moving out.

Maybe that is her problem with me? Still would be easier if she just said it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.