[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/ this might be strange, I do not know how to start this,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hi /adv/ this might be strange,

I do not know how to start this, but I will jump right in and say I am a liar. I am extremely deceptive, I am extremely manipulative, and I am extremely, objectively, scary, to the point where I even scare myself to the point where I am thinking that therapy might be an intelligent option.
You might be asking why I am here, writing this, but it is because I do not want to be this person anymore. Over the last few years I have developed these extremely complex lying personality that it gets to the point where if I tell a truth, then I feel actual reward, I feel actually really good that I did that, and it feels unique, and you know that is a problem when you do feel that and realize it is because you rarely ever actually do not lie.

I have been trying to remove this persona that I've built up, and trying to revoke life of this disgusting vile being that arose in me but to raze something so powerful is an extremely difficult challenge.
So far I can honestly say I am doing well, I've only told one lie in the passed day where I could have easily done more, which is really good, but I never, NEVER want to do it again.
I have been thinking of suicide since that could help a lot, because I am afraid of hurting someone whom I might fall close with and raze their life.
I'm really not sure what to do, and to clarify about what I mean by lying, I do not mean anything small, or jsut typical shit that you might think is just a tiny histrionic, little lie, I am talking about actual constructive, literally genius, seriously complex lies with huge plans and whatever, I hope that clarifies.
Pic related
>>
I forgot to mention that behind this persona that I built, I am an extremely sweet and caring individual and a very good and mature man.
>>
Shit... bump don't want to bother anyone though
>>
Can you give some examples of the more elaborate lies you've told?
>>
>>17195405
I'm afraid to give too many examples because they're very complex and take a long time to structure out into words and I don't want anyone on here to notice and realize who it is.

Generally though I could give an example, I have manipulated tens of people into believing a person that I am not, to the point where people in real life don't even know my birth name, they have no idea what I actually work as, they don't know which languages I speak, they have no idea how fluent I am in them, I've manipulated people into trusting me with all of their secrets, I've deceived people into (previously, I have removed people that I have done this with in my life already) believing I am a type of God.
I won't go into details with anything extreme because it makes me feel nauseous to think of the shit that I have done to get what I want and just generally it is not something appropriate to speak about.

Being on here I feel barely anonymous.
>>
>>17195345
you want my honest answer? see a therapist.
>>
>>17195451
Yeah, I think I will try to go see one sometime this week about it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.