[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/, I need some outside opinions... I'm apart of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: confused-guy.jpg (12 KB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
confused-guy.jpg
12 KB, 400x259
So /adv/, I need some outside opinions...

I'm apart of a club on my college campus (the president actually) and I went around speaking to classes to recruit

Fast forward a few weeks, and there's a bunch of new people one of them is this cute chick, who I find out through another one of the officers that I'm the reason she showed up (they passed this off as me being good at public speaking)

We do a few events together, and she seems to be interested in me. After one of the events, I invite her to dinner with me right afterwards and we hit it off pretty well.

I asked her out a few times afterwards, and she always said she was busy (she works 40 hours a week, so this is understandable), but she did it a few times. Finally, I basically told her: look, tell me if you're not interested because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable coming to our club anymore. She responds that I don't make her feel uncomfortable at all, and then immediately proposes next Friday after she gets off work.

/tldr/ girl genuinely interested in me, or stringing me along?
>>
>>17194812
Ugh.. You're president of some club and you don't even understand basic human communication.
You asked her outright. She answered and reassured you, then made plans with you Friday night. Despite her busy schedule.
Sounds like you have massive insecurity issues and will fuck this up eventually anyway..
>>
>>17194812
I don't know, women are pathological.

She may be mildly interested in you, but have other men her life.

Bang her, and forget.
>>
Some people just suck at time management I had to deal with a similar girl. Give her a chance but know she'll be unlikely to change. If she is interested she will keep talking to you, just maybe try go more by her schedule than yours.
>>
>>17194860
You seem like a real winner.

One of the traits of leadership is asking for advice from those around you to develop an opinion.

But anyways....
>>17194869 I'm leaning towards this, just because it's easier and it'll put the pressure on her side, but I'm still interested in hearing other peoples opinions.
>>
I girl may never give you a clear answer. A lot of times they don't even know what they want. Just hope for the best, you may not get a defined response about what you are to her. Lots of girls do this and I agree it's kind of bitchy. I'm just saying you may never get that closure. Some girls just don't know how to proceed with a proper relationship, some just think they can be friends forever as long as they don't cut contact and regularly string guys along. It's up to you to decide what you think you deserve.
>>
>>17194882
>One of the traits of leadership is asking for advice from those around you to develop an opinion
That's funny, Forbes don't mention anything about that in their Top 10 qualities that make a leader.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tanyaprive/2012/12/19/top-10-qualities-that-make-a-great-leader/#4b683fe63564

They do however stress the importance of communication and intuition and confidence...

Tell me the truth, are you one of those 'leaders' that just bullshitted his way to the top?
>>
>>17194946
>forbes didn't tell me i need that trait, sounds like i'm right again
>>
>>17194914
Yeah, women are generally dumb shits.
>>
>>17194948
Looks like we found the insecure one after all. Forbes is pretty damn close to Business Insider shit tier for any real advice
>>
>>17194948
Lol.. sounds like you don't understand your own position, or someone noticed your lack of common sense and told you to keep asking others.

You do realise the question you asked can't actually form a valid opinion of anything because we don't know this girl and can only give you sweeping gender based generalisations right?

Do you not have the intuition to sense whether this girl was being genuine or not? If you don't accept her response (which is actually the response you wanted) then why ask her in the first place?

You sound lost bro..
>>
>>17195016
>does not realize there are multiple people in this thread
The two people including me who just called you an idiot were not OP.
>>
>>17194983
Show me where it's mentioned commonly as a leadership trait then.. Instead of just discounting me.
I checked several websites and none of them mention it. Honestly interested to know more about it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.