[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me your opinion, and first impression about me. do I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160528_224620~2.jpg (247 KB, 708x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160528_224620~2.jpg
247 KB, 708x1920
tell me your opinion, and first impression about me. do I have a chance of getting a new gf? what do I need to change. i used to be really fucking fat like 240 lbs now I weigh 206.. I'm 6'1
>>
>>17194193
ignore the blue from my monitor. I'd prefer a femanon input but I'll take anything really
>>
>>17194193
You iight. I picture you with a somewhat charasmatic personality and an obnoxious, satirical sense of humor. Both are fitting to your looks.
>>
First impression? Regular guy.

You don't need to change anything. At least not physically.

What's your personality like? What are your hobbies? How do you express yourself creatively? Are you capable of carrying on a conversation with a girl (in person, not online) without acting retarded?
>>
Not female, but I think you're good. I don't see any problems.
>>
go fuck yourself vlad
>>
>>17194204
i do have an obnoxious sense of humor which most find offensive but thats just mostly shit which has been ingrained in my head from going on here since i was 14, 20 now.

>>17194205
I feel like im awkward, i run out of things to say esp around women. my hobbies are computers, doing anything around cars, collecting model cars, lego technic (dont tell anyone about my lego addiction), i used to go mountain biking all the time and im still into that, i like tennis and swimming.

>>17194204
>>17194208
do i look like someone who can pull a female over 5/10?

>>17194211
thanks chad
>>
>>17194228
>do i look like someone who can pull a female over 5/10
Probably not with that kind of shallow outlook
>>
>>17194236
i know the personality is a big factor, but looks are just as important and what someone can infer about your personality from just seeing you.
>>
>>17194193
A little plump, but otherwise you have potential.

You're 6'1, that's great. Women want tall children who could get a job in the modeling industry if they needed to.
Lose a little more weight, wear button downs and you're good to go.

Also the hair. Maybe get a better hairdresser, though your picture isn't the highest quality.
>>
>>17194244
yeah the plump thing is changing as i lose more weight. so that will come with time?

button downs? never knew those were fashionable? then again all my clothes are shit ive had for at least 5 years. all my shorts are loose as fuck everything looks baggy.

my hair grows really fast and i havent cut it in a month. i usually get it all shaved but it makes my head look big.
>>
although I am still fat, i want to be under 190 eventually. i have rode bikes my whole life so i have always had big legs and thighs. but my arms are weak, chest is looking better no more side fat and my ribs are exposed a bunch now.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 313x470
>>17194193
1st glance i thought you were young ver of Liev Schreiber
>>
>>17194193

you look reasonable to me. assuming you are still losing weight and working out, you look good. nothing special. a 6 or 6.5. but a more macho one as opposed to cute.

the thing is girls do not all have one universal standard. people come here like 'CAN I GET A GF?' but what you need to ask is what kind of girl you're willing to date, or rather, settle for.

yes, you could get a gf. most anyone can. ive done it many times and im a 5'6" 120 pound qt twink boi (no homo tho).

but it depends on the quality you want? i mean im attracted to each girl ive dated but i can readily admit they are no models.
>>
>>17194262

The first glance of a blind man isn't worth much
>>
>>17194291
i know you guys cant set me up with anyone. i just want your opinions on me.

id be willing to date anyone basically that is similar physical structure to me but no fucking fatties. my ex was like a 7/10 .. but i feel like she was a rarity. im not asking for a 10/10 just someone around my level.
>>
>>17194339

its hard to say. you arent full thin mode from the looks of it, so depending on ur definition of 'fucking fatties' its hard to say.

go for it? just dont be sad if you end up alone. its hard to say 'I WANT SOMEONE TO LOVE ME BUT THEY HAVE TO MEET CERTAIN PHYSICAL STANDARDS'.

i didnt mean to sound like i was implying you were implying wed set you up? i was just giving my opinions as far as i knew.

thats a mouthful.

all in all keep improving, aim for the girls you want, and just dont base happiness on relationships. thats the best way to live life imo
>>
>>17194357
my fucking fattie i mean like above 200 pounds if theyre shorter than 5'6

idk i just want someone i can share interests with and have some positive interaction with

a casual relationship would be perfect. but seems that is hard to find.
>>
>>17194382

>idk i just want someone i can share interests with and have some positivei nteraction with
>EXCEPT THEY CANT WEIGHT AS MUCH AS ME GODDAMNIT

just sayian.

its okay to have standards, im mostly ribbing you. but yeah, when you are looking for something its harder to find cuz nothing feels like the imaginary feeling you've created.
>>
Racist guy that hates women
>>
>>17194390
no they can weigh as much as me but not be visibly morbidly obese. chubby or "thick" is perfectly fine w me. i just got out of a 2 yr relationship so i guess im just after that same feeling of attachment and intimacy.
>>
>>17194400
i dont hate women but maybe slightly racist
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.