[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aside from outright lying and posting fake pictures of some other,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1428303228630.jpg (80 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
1428303228630.jpg
80 KB, 600x280
Aside from outright lying and posting fake pictures of some other, more physically attractive guy, how do I get more attention on dating sites like OKcupid?

Conversely

How do I learn to stop being a totally pussy and actually message woman in said sites?
>>
Take better pictures? Theres plenty of guides on how to maximize your yield rate for this shit.
>>
>>17194150
Doll yourself up a bit, work out and immediately take a shirtless pic. Muscles swell a little bit after being exerted and it'll give you a little extra umph.

As for messaging them, what's the worst they could do, not message you back? C'mon son
>>
>>17194159
>As for messaging them, what's the worst they could do, not message you back? C'mon son

I wouldn't even know where to begin. Hell, I can't even fill out most of my profile without putting my foot in my mouth in some way and making myself look like a pathetic faggot
>>
>>17194150
>>
>>17194150

you can take better pictures. it is possible. first and foremost get a really high def camera. people generally look better in high def then they do in fuzz, unless hte fuzz is so bad that it makes it hard to see.

take a million photos around your house to figure out which rooms have the best lighting. then test angles with that.

from one angle i look skinny fat. from another angle i look really fucking lean and toned. depends how the lighting hits me.

go do things making it look like you're having ufn and take a thousand photos, so you look like a guy who has fun. be smiling. some people look better when they dont smile, but if you arent smiling you are less likely to get hit up.

then photoshop your pictures. im not saying make yourself look like something you arent, but its okay to touch em up. photos already are different than what we look like, no matter how candid. you see it all th etime. some people look godo in photos. others ugly. others it depends on the photo.

its okay to do minor touch ups. i mostly touch up acne scars. i dont remove them, just make them more subtle, cuz the only time they arent subtle in real life is when i just finished a work out.
>>
>>17194150
>How do I learn to stop being a totally pussy and actually message woman in said sites?

I also want to know how to do this. I mean, I know nothing bad can happen from it, but I still just don't really feel like putting in the effort. And when some girl messages me I don't open tinder for weeks because I don't want to reply :/
>>
>>17194287
Just write something, they're all on there for the same reason you are. Don't feel bad, it's what you're supposed to do.
>>
>>17194715
Jesus fuck! That's some self debilitating behaviour you have there..
You're obviously not ready for a relationship or social communication. Delete the dating apps and spend time making yourself better. Unless you have little self worth..
>>
>>17194755
Well.. Yeah, you are probably right. I'm not even sure why I'm on Tinder, I know I'm not ready for a relationship.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.