[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I broke up with my boyfriend because he said he didn't love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: skviketi.png (8 KB, 667x668) Image search: [Google]
skviketi.png
8 KB, 667x668
I broke up with my boyfriend because he said he didn't love me in that way, but considered me an important friend still and so he wanted to stay friends. I agreed.

But now I'm confused because basically nothing has changed. We used to mainly talk and hang out at his place and hug a lot and stuff. We still do all that. And even sex sometimes happens. We are both single for the moment. It's like we're still a couple, only without the label, and now I'm left wondering what was the point.
>>
The point was that he could look for new pussy without limitation, but having you in the meantime dumping you in moment's notice as soon as he finds better. You can't do this without massive drama in a committed relationship and it's very convenient.
>>
>>17193983
Oh shit, I guess I didn't realise that option. Pretty shitty of him, but makes sense.
>>
>>17193987
At least he was upfront about it, you have to give him that, so you could prepare.
Dumping you for bs reason then seeing him kissing and cuddling someone else the next day feels much much worse when you realize he was building up the other relationship behind your back for months to have another ship to jump to when this one sinks.
>>
>>17193987
>>17193983
Hold on a second here OP, are you really just going to take a random shithead's post on /adv/ as truth? Just because that's a possibility doesn't mean he's doing it. Why don't you talk to him and ask him these questions? Why the fuck are you asking us?
>>
i dated this girl for three years and she did this same fucking shit to me everything except a title i left town for a week and come back she has a new bf..
>>
File: 1438977998331.png (48 KB, 245x239) Image search: [Google]
1438977998331.png
48 KB, 245x239
>>17193973
>>17193983
Women, ladies and gentlemen..

I've done the exact same thing and it had nothing to do with finding new pussy. I just can't emotionally commit myself to another human being. It's a weird feeling to do couple things without being a couple but if you're both fine with it, more power to you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.