[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to lower my sex drive? I'm a woman and I always feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Sexual_Frusration-2.jpg (12 KB, 300x281) Image search: [Google]
Sexual_Frusration-2.jpg
12 KB, 300x281
How to lower my sex drive?
I'm a woman and I always feel like doing lewd things, way more than my boyfriend, which means that I constantly get disappointed because he's just romantic and sweet.
I love him but this is really shitty
I only recently lost my virginity, with him
>>
Masturbate.
>>
>>17193444
we live (and sleep) together, in fact right now neither of us have jobs (on purpose, we have savings and want to be together), so I am rarely alone
besides, he's the one who turns me on so fucking much
>>
buy sex toys like dildos to keep yourself busy i guess

and distract yourself so you don't feel horny. Play some games like tetris. Okay im kidding about tetris, but games in general. Tv shows or movies i can recommend but dont choose the shows that has sex in it. Or do hobbies nd shit.

I have a high sex drive too, but i just keep myself distracted
>>
>>17193451
If you guys have sex do you think he'll care if you masturbate while he's around?
>>
>>17193451
>he's the one who turns me on so fucking much
you mean he teases you a lot?
>>
>>17193459
I feel that he does, sometimes explicitly (as in 'I'm going to fuck you later', and then he's 'nah, I'm tired'), sometimes not really.
Even his voice turns me on so much though

>>17193458
honestly I have a difficult time masturbating if he's around
>>
Dump that sackless cuck posthaste and find yourself a large, black gentleman.
>>
>>17193451
>both unemployed so you can be together

Well that's fucking weird
>>
>>17193468
only for a couple of months, money is not a problem and we could easily find jobs
>>
>>17193464
Do you just feel nervous masturbating around people or something?
>>
>>17193476
nah, I just can't feel a thing when I try
>>
any extra advice?
>>
Tell him what to do. Like for real. Just Take control.
>>
>>17193553
I do (so far, like 95% in our entire relationship I'm the one starting everything, even if I tell him that I'd like it if he had more initiative), he says that he feels tired or doesn't want to
>>
Are you opposed to an entirely female dominated relationship? Because it sounds like that where this will be headed.
>>
>>17193565
It is somewhat like that right now, at least sexually.
But if he doesn't want his dick inside me, and doesn't feels like licking me, there's not much I can do to change that

I'd kind of prefer him to be the one dominating me, but whatever, I don't care too much anyway, since I do love him
>>
>>17193577
well if you can, try not having sex with him for a while and make him want you

but be careful, by not having sex with him might misunderstood as losing interest. Make sure you do the "make him want you" part. Turn the tables, Its your turn to tease him
>>
>>17193603
that sounds like bullshit woman games, how the hell is that supposed to work
>>
>>17193610
lingerie? idk
be seductive af i guess
>>
>>17193441
watch shame.
>>
>>17193441
don't lower you sex drive just leave the dickless faggot
he's the only guy you've been with and he doesn't satisfy you sexually? then dump him for god sakes. it's not like you'll be young forever with infinite time to waste.
do it, you'll thank me later when you find a stud who'll keep you happy
>>
>>17193647
I don't have infinite time to waste, and I'm 26
I'd rather remain unsatisfied than dump this wonderful man
I just wanted to enjoy life for a bit before returning to stressful shit
>>
>>17193441
Slut.
>>
>>17193441
I'm not an expert but the only way I can think of to lower your sex drive is to either tire your pussy out (but you say you can't masturbate) or associate somethings negative with sex, or with him. Which is something I wouldn't recommend.

All in all it kinda sounds like you want him so bad because he isn't putting out. Cat and mouse game. Not sure if it's tentional on his part.
But.. It does sound like a marriage that's lost its sexual spark because you're so used to being around one another. Perhaps because he knows he can get sex anytime he wants, it's lost it's psychological appeal.

How long have you been together?
>>
>I'm a woman and I always feel like doing lewd things, way more than my boyfriend, which means that I constantly get disappointed because he's just romantic and sweet

Hes either a fucking pussy loser or he doesn't see your signals meaning you need to be pushier
>>
>>17193466
Kill yourself nigger I'm not into bestiality
>>
>>17193464
Go in the bathroom, lock the door, put some music on your phone/laptop, and turn the shower one for a few minutes and let loose. I do this just before I want to actually take a shower because stepping into the warm water after having a huge orgasm is so amazing....
>>
>>17193561
Hes either fucking gay or cheating on you
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.