[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any guys here regret losing their virginity to a hooker? Kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pedobear.jpg (76 KB, 616x347) Image search: [Google]
pedobear.jpg
76 KB, 616x347
Any guys here regret losing their virginity to a hooker? Kinda feels like seeing your mom naked, except only you knew about it
>>
I lost my virginity to a hooker when I was 15. Felt kind of bad about it for a few months after that but then I realized it doesn't matter in any way and stopped caring.

>Kinda feels like seeing your mom naked, except only you knew about it
what
>>
>>17192601
idk, just feels weird man. She was an old asain lady
>>
I wish i did that, instead of feeling like crap for almost 10 years because i couldn't lose my virginity.

And in the end, i ended up losing it to some fat ass bitch who left me the next week.

What difference does it make?
>>
I did it and don't regret it. I was able to get into the game at a late age thanks to starting with hookers when everyone else had been having sex for years.
>>
Anyone know where I can find 18 year old hookers? all the ones on backpage are old as fuck
>>
>>17192591

>Kinda feels like seeing your mom naked, except only you knew about it

nigga w h a t
>>
>>17192623
You hunted instead of payed

There is hope.

In op case he did to but even shittier prey than you

Proving your more competent than him in this current ranking.
>>
Kinda know the feeling. I met a girl who claimed to be a college student in a third world country at a club, we danced, and went on a date. She just wanted to stay in the hotel. Then we fucked. At the end of the date she demanded money because she needed to go to the hospital because I'm "so big" (my dick is 5.5 inches)
I was mad about this, but the weird thing is the next week she was really angry at me for not returning her emails. Maybe she was looking for a "sugar daddy", which would be weird because I'm 23. But whatever.

I got over it when I met my relatively wealthy girlfriend. I fucked her a lot, and she seemed to be in love with me, but I dumped her because she accused me of only dating her for sex, and I realized she was right.

Now I feel hollow and empty.
>>
>>17192651
damn dude idk what to say. Seems nice that she was rich but I guess you just didn't see anything else in her? who knows man. People are crazy
>>
>>17192591

I didn't enjoy the event at all, it was really awkward and uncomfortable and embarrassing. However, afterwards I found sex and relationships much easier as I wasn't so nervous about it,

So on balance I don't regret.
>>
>>17192642

Why do you want them so young? It's better if they have experience, sex is really boring if it's with people who don't know what they're doing.

Anyway, you best bet is probably south east asia or brazil. They come younger than that too!
>>
i lost my v to my ex I dated for three years
>>
>>17192591
At the time I did.

In hindsight, years later it was the best option to lose my virginity to. My first time was clumsy and embarrassing as all hell, at least it was with a woman who doesn't give the least bit of a shit about it as long as I paid.

I can't imagine what it would've been like, not being able to even get hard with a girl I actually liked.

Don't "save it" brah's. Shit doesn't apply for guys. lose it now, learn some shit over time and actually know what the fuck you're doing with the girl you do care about.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.